Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On mine the magnets are really strong, have to put some effort to separate them from the body... guess I got lucky with mine..

Looks like we're in the same boat together Jaws. I get mine Monday as well. I'm not gonna lie I'm a lil nervous with the issues I've been reading about. I wish it would have come over the weekend to give me time to enjoy it on my days off. But that will be something to look forward to and help me get over the Monday Blues :rotfl

Spidey did you pass on this one? I saw a buddy's this past week and it looked fantastic.
Thanks buddy...I hope you ordered this, it is awesome!

I passed on this one m8 as I wasn't sure about the sculpt when I first saw it. So I decided to work on finding the original Com, and when I found it for a good deal I gave up on this one completely. However, I wish I had the disposible income to buy the whole line at this point. They look great together.

I passed on this one m8 as I wasn't sure about the sculpt when I first saw it. So I decided to work on finding the original Com, and when I found it for a good deal I gave up on this one completely. However, I wish I had the disposible income to buy the whole line at this point. They look great together.
Things always come back around. I hope when you do have it you can pick one up

Things always come back around. I hope when you do have it you can pick one up

I know m8. The thing is if I get Spidey I think I will need to get at least MJ as well, and I can think of other statues that are more important to me than to have another Spidey statue given that the two of them together are the same as say the Hulk PF or Superman Including shipping. In the end money may someday not be an issue really, but I could look towards other pieces in the future instead.

Are you picking this ne up Josh????

I know m8. The thing is if I get Spidey I think I will need to get at least MJ as well, and I can think of other statues that are more important to me than to have another Spidey statue given that the two of them together are the same as say the Hulk PF or Superman Including shipping. In the end money may someday not be an issue really, but I could look towards other pieces in the future instead.

Are you picking this ne up Josh????

No, Spidey isn't on my must have list currently. Even if he was it would have to be 1/4 for me to do it because that's where the focus of everything outside of Batman is in my collection. Now if they pump out a Batman comiquette...well lets just say it'd have to seriously fugly for me to say no.

No, Spidey isn't on my must have list currently. Even if he was it would have to be 1/4 for me to do it because that's where the focus of everything outside of Batman is in my collection. Now if they pump out a Batman comiquette...well lets just say it'd have to seriously fugly for me to say no.

My rules are crumbling beneath my feet. Haha

I think I'm going to get Cap, Hulk, Thor, Ironman and be done for a while. I really want hawkeye, but he's not a favorite character of mine, statue just looks awesome. So I think my other two random fps I own now will go on a book shelf, while the avengers are on my main display stage.

That being said, if a Spidey pf arrises that is awesome... I will break down and buy it. I know this to be true.

I think I'm going to get Cap, Hulk, Thor, Ironman and be done for a while. I really want hawkeye, but he's not a favorite character of mine, statue just looks awesome. So I think my other two random fps I own now will go on a book shelf, while the avengers are on my main display stage.

That being said, if a Spidey pf arrises that is awesome... I will break down and buy it. I know this to be true.

Aren't you saving for a Batman PF as well :lol :devil

Yeah in the end in part I skipped this one because of the 1/5 scale, and I gotta say being as I am displaying my 1/4 with Batman right now I am glad I did. However the line does call to me, but if I was going to spend that kind of money I think I would be going for Supes instead...lol

Aren't you saving for a Batman PF as well :lol :devil

Haha. Maybe.

That I won't buy until 2-3 years from now. Unless I just wait. But in 2-3 years I will be settled in to a new home, and back to work after this injury.

Savage what is the mystery PF man...... If you don't PM me soon I am going to smack you with a statue QC curse...lol

Savage what is the mystery PF man...... If you don't PM me soon I am going to smack you with a statue QC curse...lol

The wait is almost over friend. I think he will arrive tomorrow. Nothing special. Just a character from one of my favorite comic arcs. Only hint I will give.:wink1:

Back