Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting.... I hope the movie lives up to any hype. I hope it isn't a flop. Thanks for the post Sisko. :hi5:

Yeah, me too! I'm really excited to see it, but I'm really busy with Uni at the moment. If anyone has seen it already I would love to hear your thoughts.

Here are a couple of quotes from Igo on statue forum regarding the pose and the suit:

"It's definitely a moment feeling pose that isnt hard-core museum. It has some drama to it without being in your face. Im pretty stoked for what we're doing with the hands..."

"We're attempting to go for the full suit cut & sew, eyes are sculpt insets, we're even attempting to do full gloves and boots to the soles… we'll see how it goes, but we're being a bit ambitious with this after what we were able to do with the MOS suit. It could all change though, keep your fingers crossed..."

Holy crap that'd be sick. Would probably pick that up. The new suit looks so amazing

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

In just the last 3 weeks I could have sold my 1/4 Com for more than $1200 to 4 local buyer. Spidey is the ****....lol

I am going to wait to see the amazing spiderman 2 pf or the next comic Spidey pf, but I might end up tracking this guy down later. I really like how it looks fully sculpted and it matches up to other PF's well.

In just the last 3 weeks I could have sold my 1/4 Com for more than $1200 to 4 local buyer. Spidey is the ****....lol

Take a character like Spider-man and make him into an amazing statue, you will have a piece of polystone gold for life.

I am going to wait to see the amazing spiderman 2 pf or the next comic Spidey pf, but I might end up tracking this guy down later. I really like how it looks fully sculpted and it matches up to other PF's well.

Are you talking about the new comiquette or the original one? Personally I never liked how the original looked with PFs because he is a bit above 1/4 scale. But alone on a shelf, he is unmatched.

Last edited:
This guy will be my bday present. Last flex is the 5th, bdays on the 15th. Spidey played a big role in my life

Take a character like Spider-man and make him into an amazing statue, you will have a piece of polystone gold four life.

Are you talking about the new comiquette or the original one? Personally I never liked how the original looked with PFs because he is a bit above 1/4 scale. But alone on a shelf, he is unmatched.

The new one. J. Scott.

The new one. J. Scott.

I worry about him being a tad too small looking. Hard to say. Someone should photoshop him next to other PFs (like the apple shot) Someone did that with this and the new Hulk but it was hard to get a feel since Hulk is so massive.

Either way I am looking forward to getting him.

I worry about him being a tad too small looking. Hard to say. Someone should photoshop him next to other PFs (like the apple shot) Someone did that with this and the new Hulk but it was hard to get a feel since Hulk is so massive.

Either way I am looking forward to getting him.

That pic makes me so excited man! Didn't even think of that (stupid me)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! :gah: My LCS' are so useless. 2/3 said they don't even know what sideshow is, "I'm the card guy" is what they told me.

If I could get this cheaper than 299.99 I'd pull the trigger.

Back