Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like there Black Widow but their Hulk looked too cartoony. Maybe it was the paint

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah that BW is exceptional & I love there Captain America. Wolverine looks just amazing & Magneto & Thor from what were seen just look awesome to say the least

So damned expensive though

Yeah.

This competition will change this collecting one of a few ways:

1) sideshow lowers prices to help best the competition
2) xm studios gets a license to sell in us and lowers their prices to compete with sideshow
3) xm competes, stays at the same price, and sideshow begins to offer more interchangeable parts and raises their prices... I do not want number 3 to happen. Haha

Yeah.

2) xm studios gets a license to sell in us and lowers their prices to compete with sideshow
3) xm competes, stays at the same price, and sideshow begins to offer more interchangeable parts and raises their prices... I do not want number 3 to happen. Haha

I can't imagine XM ever being able to sell 1/4 Comic Marvel pieces in the State & Europe while SS does IMO :(

I can't imagine XM ever being able to sell 1/4 Comic Marvel pieces in the State & Europe while SS does IMO :(

If enough business was noticably lost to XM studios, sideshow might even try to sell their products for them in the state. Like a partnership.

Is there an end date to Sideshows right to 1/4 scale marvel products?

Yeah.

Dude that's hilarious and scary at the same time

And...Wait listed!

I did and canceled. I do not have the money. Haha But if I get it, oh boy you better believe I'm getting this. Might wait for in hand picks with other 1/4 scale statues. Spiderman is probably the coolest all around comic to me.

Close between him and bats.

I did and canceled. I do not have the money. Haha But if I get it, oh boy you better believe I'm getting this. Might wait for in hand picks with other 1/4 scale statues. Spiderman is probably the coolest all around comic to me.

Close between him and bats.

No doubt. Thought about picking up the omnibus when I get the funds.

mlqsxx.gif

I got nowhere to put another beast!

2vkb38g.gif

Dude just do it. I pulled it today too. Make it TWO Green Giants

Back