Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got email that my waitlist for the ex converted and becomes a live order on 4/28 and should ship shortly?! WOWZ

Just got email that my waitlist for the ex converted and becomes a live order on 4/28 and should ship shortly?! WOWZ

Nice! Congrats man! Think they will do any 1/4 scale Spidey stuff? Or is spiderman going to all 1/5 comiquettes?

Are you talking about Emma Stones boyfriend Spider-Man? Not a fan.

That's the one. I'm actually quite interested to see what it looks like though. Igo said they are trying for a completely mixed media suit using one of their new factories, and that they have been really impressed with the samples they have been sent so far. I like when they push the boundaries and try something new.

That's the one. I'm actually quite interested to see what it looks like though. Igo said they are trying for a completely mixed media suit using one of their new factories, and that they have been really impressed with the samples they have been sent so far. I like when they push the boundaries and try something new.

I would love to see a fully mixed-media Spiderman. Makes me wonder what kind of pose SS are going to go for also

I would love to see a fully mixed-media Spiderman. Makes me wonder what kind of pose SS are going to go for also

Here are a couple of quotes from Igo on statue forum regarding the pose and the suit:

"It's definitely a moment feeling pose that isnt hard-core museum. It has some drama to it without being in your face. Im pretty stoked for what we're doing with the hands..."

"We're attempting to go for the full suit cut & sew, eyes are sculpt insets, we're even attempting to do full gloves and boots to the soles… we'll see how it goes, but we're being a bit ambitious with this after what we were able to do with the MOS suit. It could all change though, keep your fingers crossed..."

Here are a couple of quotes from Igo on statue forum regarding the pose and the suit:

"It's definitely a moment feeling pose that isnt hard-core museum. It has some drama to it without being in your face. Im pretty stoked for what we're doing with the hands..."

"We're attempting to go for the full suit cut & sew, eyes are sculpt insets, we're even attempting to do full gloves and boots to the soles… we'll see how it goes, but we're being a bit ambitious with this after what we were able to do with the MOS suit. It could all change though, keep your fingers crossed..."

Thanks for posting, it sounds really promising. Hopefully we'll see something at SDCC, I don't buy movie PF's but Spider-Man would be hard to say no to

Interesting.... I hope the movie lives up to any hype. I hope it isn't a flop. Thanks for the post Sisko. :hi5:

My only reservation will be it is going to be based off of Garfield's physique which is very lanky. I am a Romita Sr kind of guy where Spidey had some meat on his bones.

My only reservation will be it is going to be based off of Garfield's physique which is very lanky. I am a Romita Sr kind of guy where Spidey had some meat on his bones.

I like both iterations personally. That's why I dig this Com equally as much as the 1/4th com.

I like both iterations personally. That's why I dig this Com equally as much as the 1/4th com.

This Com does looking AMAZING... However, and this may sound weird I think it might work better at 1/5 scale rather than at 1/4... At 1/4 he might have looked like he REALLY needed a sandwich...lol.

I want to see a Spider-Man lsf.

Lol... Now with the way the Marvel releases have been going it will be out NEXT MONTH!!!, LOL

This Com does looking AMAZING... However, and this may sound weird I think it might work better at 1/5 scale rather than at 1/4... At 1/4 he might have looked like he REALLY needed a sandwich...lol.

Lol... Now with the way the Marvel releases have been going it will be out NEXT MONTH!!!, LOL

I thought that too. It would help really undersized him, which would actually emphasis how awesome he is. I like when spiderman looks like a muscular little run next to all the other avengers.

Nah, I still think he would have looked epic in 1/4th too. Oh well.

Back