Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a character like Spider-man and make him into an amazing statue, you will have a piece of polystone gold for life.

Are you talking about the new comiquette or the original one? Personally I never liked how the original looked with PFs because he is a bit above 1/4 scale. But alone on a shelf, he is unmatched.

Polystone gold is full of awesome!!!!!

I worry about him being a tad too small looking. Hard to say. Someone should photoshop him next to other PFs (like the apple shot) Someone did that with this and the new Hulk but it was hard to get a feel since Hulk is so massive.

Either way I am looking forward to getting him.

That pic makes me so excited man! Didn't even think of that (stupid me)

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Here is a shot from over at SF with him and the original line. The only issue is that the scales for those kind of varied IMO.

3cea120091027e463ccae4cee0092ab4_zps2d2f3b1c.jpg

Polystone gold is full of awesome!!!!!

Here is a shot from over at SF with him and the original line. The only issue is that the scales for those kind of varied IMO.

3cea120091027e463ccae4cee0092ab4_zps2d2f3b1c.jpg

He looks more in scale with the new com. The original looks too big, like compared to Rhino Spidey looks real big

You turned down $4,800 :horror

I suppose three of those buyers would of been left pissed off :lol

Damn Right... but I am not selling him. I would never be able to afford him again. He has more than doubled in value since I joince up here.

He looks more in scale with the new com. The original looks too big, like compared to Rhino Spidey looks real big

I do agree that scale wise the new Com fits better with some of the characters, but he won't quite match up when it comes to sheer presence with the original.

Thanks for the pics Spidey! Helps wrap my mind around it.

You are welcome m8,

I do agree that scale wise the new Com fits better with some of the characters, but he won't quite match up when it comes to sheer presence with the original.

Even though pieces that are slightly larger than 1/4 scale can cause display problems...when they look as GREAT as the original Spidey COM, they are EPIC pieces. The Bats PF has the same issue with scale. He'll always look slightly too big when compared to most other DC PFs. However, I classify that PF as EPIC too. When peeps see these pieces up close, most can't help but be blown away by them. I honestly believe there will always be a special unique quality to them because of this.

Damn Right... but I am not selling him. I would never be able to afford him again. He has more than doubled in value since I joince up here.

You are welcome m8,

When it comes yo Sheer presence you're right. However we have yet to see this in person. It may change that. Also I love the EX head, its the reason I bought it. Hope it looks amazing

It's a toss up to me really. The 1/4th likely has the presence. The 1/5 com seems to have the personality. I love both for each reason.

When it comes yo Sheer presence you're right. However we have yet to see this in person. It may change that. Also I love the EX head, its the reason I bought it. Hope it looks amazing

It's a toss up to me really. The 1/4th likely has the presence. The 1/5 com seems to have the personality. I love both for each reason.

I totally agree guys. This piece is going to be amazing in hand, I am sure of it. It will be a prize to have.

I can't wait to see what XM Studios will do once they tackle Spiderman. With the exception of there Hulk there really impressed me

[edit] I do like there Hulk but there other stuff is :horror amazing

I can't wait to see what XM Studios will do once they tackle Spiderman. With the exception of there Hulk there really impressed me

I like there Black Widow but their Hulk looked too cartoony. Maybe it was the paint

Back