Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me. I'm not rationalizing anything. If anything, I will be relieved. The expense, wait and QC gamble associated with the SS process will make it easy for me to watch from the sidelines. Just because I vocalize it in the forum setting doesn't mean I need validation.

It is good you have an end game and personal rules to follow (one character per piece). My post wasn't really directed at you.

Well originally I was going to start off with something BIG... and I mean BIG!!!, but I have decided to try some smaller things first ....lol

Lol that's what she said?

Yeah I know what you mean, and by smaller who have you decided on?

Sent from the Bat Computer

I thinking unmasked, Aparo, and my own Lee. Then if I decided to try and get the Superman Reg, red eyes, Lee, and Ross...
Lol.

Damn. Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see the results bro. Make sure you post em for us

Sent from the Bat Computer

Been on WL since feb - don't think it's going to convert because I've joined AND converted on items since then. Shame, really like the unmasked but I'll settle for reg.

No Dan. I have this on my speaker...

gall24.JPG

...And the only space I have is the opposite speaker.
Should look pretty cool if Spidey isn't too small.

He likes what he likes. If everyone had the same taste as Ink we would prob take our lives.:lol

Back