J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Into Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyCUZhPJf-k&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

How many movies will borrow the Joker's "incarceration" scene?

76251355166072-hh-27766r-2.jpg

silva-e-bond.jpeg

loki-imprisoned-the-avengers.jpg

Which was borrowed from Silence of the Lambs...

Bingo that.
The Joker interrogation actually doesn't fit with the other examples you give imo Gar. Bats actually was physically roughing him up.
Don't believe the others have guests in the iso cells.

Just came back from a special 3D screening.

Best movie I have seen this year and better than the first movie in every way.

This sequel is more SW than ever and I am super glad that JJ Abrams is the new man behind the next SW movie. He will do it more justice than Lucas ever will.

I will totally watch it again. The 3D is very well done but it gives me headache and I will never watch a 3D screening again. (I only went for this cause it was free and I get to watch it one week earlier than others here).
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just saw this, I won't drop any spoilers, but I enjoyed it a lot. Fast paced, a few great nods to the originals, and there are a couple of shots that, visually, are just jaw droppingly stunning.

imaxed 3d it. kept my expectations low as to avoid disappointments...but eff it, job well done. 2 thumbs up. great pacing. even non trekkie enthusiasts would enjoy this movie. :]

nice to see alex murphy in federation uniform. lolz

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just saw this, I won't drop any spoilers, but I enjoyed it a lot. Fast paced, a few great nods to the originals, and there are a couple of shots that, visually, are just jaw droppingly stunning.

sweet ! I am glad it's getting great feedback. I cant wait.
man this sucks another movie we have to wait for here in north america.

I hope the man of steel is world wide launch or I will be pissed.

How many movies will borrow the Joker's "incarceration" scene?

76251355166072-hh-27766r-2.jpg
In the Next Generation prisoners were always being held behind an invisible force field stasis field when crew members would talk to them. I'm sure this even happened prior to Silence of the Lambs. And showing antagonists in prison must go back to the early days of movies. How many westerns had such a scene? So no, Dark Knight doesn't deserve the credit.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

They should have tackled Garry Mitchell first when they couldn't lock down Del Toro. Mitchell could have served the same exact purposes as Cumberbatch in this movie without changing the race of the character and further more properly setting up this story.

Last edited:
In the Next Generation prisoners were always being held behind an invisible force field stasis field when crew members would talk to them. I'm sure this even happened prior to Silence of the Lambs. And showing antagonists in prison must go back to the early days of movies. How many westerns had such a scene? So no, Dark Knight doesn't deserve the credit.
I heard that The Dark Knight actually created life on Earth.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back