I've been censored.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this was an interesting read. How in the hell do I get brought up in all this and I'm glad to see so many MATURE ADULTS :rolleyes: can talk about someone behind anothers back. :lol

Thanks Mikey by the way :duff

jlcmsu said:
Well, this was an interesting read. How in the hell do I get brought up in all this and I'm glad to see so many MATURE ADULTS :rolleyes: can talk about someone behind anothers back. :lol

Thanks Mikey by the way :duff

Or to their face. Sideshow SUCKS!!! :rotfl Seriously, SS is not a charity, it's a retail business. If it weren't for the Exclusives they offer, the secondary market consistently sells their items for less than retail. Hmmmmm.

Even when the item first goes on sale. Boba Fett regular edition didn't get one eBay bidder starting at $318.88. And the price drop begins.... Where will it end up? I will predict Boba Plastic drops in price all the way down to $219.99 within a month. And SS can keep the crappy exclusive artifact.

kodiak8658 said:
Or to their face. Sideshow SUCKS!!! :rotfl Seriously, SS is not a charity, it's a retail business. If it weren't for the Exclusives they offer, the secondary market consistently sells their items for less than retail. Hmmmmm.

Even when the item first goes on sale. Boba Fett regular edition didn't get one eBay bidder starting at $318.88. And the price drop begins.... Where will it end up? I will predict Boba Plastic drops in price all the way down to $219.99 within a month. And SS can keep the crappy exclusive artifact.

THE MARVEL STUFF GOES UP IN VALUE.

Back