The 10 Most Insane, Child-Warping Moments of '80s Cartoons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How in the ++++ can they leave the death of Optimus Prime off that list?!?!?!?!?
No single thing I saw a child changed me like that event. Seriously. I had never dealt with any kind of real loss in my life. No dead dogs, dead friends or dead family members. But when Optimus Prime died it ++++in shattered my little world.

That list sucks ass for not putting the death of the single greatest cartoon figure of the 80's!!

++++ that list!

:cool:

:lol The Death of Optimus Prime was in the 1986 Transformer Movie not in the actual cartoon and even though it was animated its still not the same. Although I will admit to actually crying when I saw that film......not at Bambi's mother being shot but the Death of the Autobots leader.

Sort of like the GI Joe movie.....had a ton of bastardizations that warped me but it falls into the movie category

138_rockandrule.jpg

Does anyone else remember this movie? am I the only one who remembers watching it? it warped my mind I just finished watching Back to the future and this came on without warning. I've seen it maybe twice and its been at least 2o years since then. PLEASE tell me someone else out there has seen this

My favorite cartoon was G-force, I remember getting up at like 6am to watch it on sat mornings.

Same here. Except it was Battle of the Planets, every afternoon at 3:00, 5 days a week, from 1980 to 1982. Cartoons were downhill from there, but it was a good hill.

Back