I've been censored.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
Just because they aren't all approved doesn't mean they aren't read, passed along, and digested - one of the benefits of moderation is that SOMEONE actually sees it :duff

It's understood that a moderator would read a post before deciding to delete it. The question was asking why a post WOULD be deleted based on the content. As long as the post wasn't abusive, verbally attacking another forum member, or accusing Sideshow of ruining their childhood, there is no reason a mod should delete it. And I don't feel disappointment or disapproval of the way an item is produced or the amount it costs falls into this category.

Yes, we can cancel our orders and buy on the secondary market or never buy another Sideshow item again. But the reason most of us are here is because we do like Sideshow's products. Never discard the criticism of your customers. The input and opinions debated in this forum will help mold Sideshow into the best collectibles company ever. But you probably already know that Dusty. :D

Just to clarify something in case Kodiak or someone else might be or get confused.

Thamesvilledude is talking about a comment he submittted to the Sideshow site, not anything that was said here. This forum is unaffiliated with Sideshow the company and any censoring done on this forum is done purely for spite. :cool:

SideshowDusty is a SSC employee and posts here out of the goodness of her heart (or perhaps she's just a masochist).

Darklord Dave said:
This forum is unaffiliated with Sideshow the company and any censoring done on this forum is done purely for spite. :cool:
and you told me my banning was nothing personal. You sir are a liar.:lol :lol :lol

Spite? The guys in the sandbox say its just cause you're pure evil.

Well you know how gossip is.... :newangel

Anzik Hayes said:
Spite? The guys in the sandbox say its just cause you're pure evil.

Well you know how gossip is.... :newangel

Its 100% true. The Evil Darklord is just that, pure evil.

Its my belief that the Evil One says its for spite, just to spite us. When in reality its to further quench his thirst for evil doings.

King Darkness said:
Its 100% true. The Evil Darklord is just that, pure evil.

Its my belief that the Evil One says its for spite, just to spite us. When in reality its to further quench his thirst for evil doings.
Indeed King. It has been long known within the Krusade that the Darklord is in fact Satan.

Bannister said:
Indeed King. It has been long known within the Krusade that the Darklord is in fact Satan.

Rumor has it that the Devil himself acctually does the bidding of the Evil Darklord.

But thats just a rumor.

A rumor that I started:D

Evidence. Evidence is what we need. And I have it. Behold the dastardly EVIL Dark Lord in full force.

Here it is, and from the thread titled "Where have my happy forum members gone to?"

Darklord Dave said:
Kicking any animal is funny, it's better if it's crippled though...

:monkey3

...or blind...

Is no man nor animal safe in his presence?

I expect I may be spitefully dealt with in the not too distant future.

creecher said:
Evidence. Evidence is what we need. And I have it. Behold the dastardly EVIL Dark Lord in full force.

Is no man nor animal safe in his presence?

I expect I may be spitefully dealt with in the not too distant future.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

The Old and Smelly speaks the truth.

Any man who kicks a crippled blind animal is one evil SOB, and should be a memeber of the Krusade.

King Darkness said:
The Old and Smelly speaks the truth.

Any man who kicks a crippled blind animal is one evil SOB, and should be a memeber of the Krusade.
Indeed King. If only the Darklord had the wisdom to see what our Kombined forces could achieve.

Censorship, bannings, cruely dealing with disabled and impaired animals, the dastardly EVIL Dark Lord is running amok. Can no-one stop his solo Krusade of Dark Lordary. What is to be done?

creecher said:
Censorship, bannings, cruely dealing with disabled and impaired animals, the dastardly EVIL Dark Lord is running amok. Can no-one stop his solo Krusade of Dark Lordary. What is to be done?

Put a stop to Dark Lordary!!!
AnimalAbuse.jpg

:mwaha :lol :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Oh, yeah, not to mention, but I will anyway, the dastardly EVIL Dark Lord is openly judgemental and rampant in his criticisms of the DiD Hobbit.

Last edited:
Darklord Dave said:
Just to clarify something in case Kodiak or someone else might be or get confused.

Thamesvilledude is talking about a comment he submittted to the Sideshow site, not anything that was said here. This forum is unaffiliated with Sideshow the company and any censoring done on this forum is done purely for spite. :cool:

SideshowDusty is a SSC employee and posts here out of the goodness of her heart (or perhaps she's just a masochist).

Thanks Dave. I'm fairly new to this board and recently read a post that led me to believe Sideshow owned this forum. I appreciate you explaining it. :chew

Darklord Dave said:

Dave? Thamesvilledude?? I repeat Thamesvilledude???
It's Thamesvali (as in valley for the pedantic) dude.:rolleyes:

I also respond to Allan or any general term of abuse!

Isn't there a little village a day's horse cart drive away from London called Thamesville? Or as we Americans would say it Timsville?

Hmm, I always read it as Thamesvilledude.

Darklord Dave said:
Isn't there a little village a day's horse cart drive away from London called Thamesville? Or as we Americans would say it Timsville?

Hmm, I always read it as Thamesvilledude.

OOO arrrr Dave, Ain't no place by such a name round here, but it do be a day's cart horse ride from the bib town that some calls London......arrrrrrr

Back