I've been censored.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shai Hulud said:
SO, WE WONT NEED THE WHEDONVILLE SUB- FORUM ANYMORE I GUESS...:monkey3

No, might as well pack up and turn it over to Hot Toys / Medicom. They do the 12" lines for sideshow nowadays!:rolleyes:

Oh and sideshow DO NOT EVEN START to consider doing a Wesley bobblehead or an electric Tiki tooned out Illyria!!

Judging from all the comments in this thread, I think one thing is a given. Josh the Super fan does not read whedonville threads.

woodsy said:
Wouldn't you fall out of your chair if they took you idea and actually produced a 'Yoda turd". :lol And your'e probably right, it would sell!

I think I actually WOULD fall out of my chair... but I'd probably drop dead from a heart attack if they ever got off their (censored) and made that Medieval Kurgan we've been asking for since....how long has it been now???
:medic

At least Neca made it happen!:D

Bannister said:
Judging from all the comments in this thread, I think one thing is a given. Josh the Super fan does not read whedonville threads.

:lol :lol :monkey5 ...TRUE.

Well if they did make a Yoda turd it would be of the highest quality polystone and come with a Dagobah housefly exclusive and it would be a steal regardless of how much it costs.

Damn, one could make a pretty profitable company just producing the lines SSC abandoned.

Bannister said:

It's nice to know there's one place where we can have an intelligent, open discussion [ both pos. and neg.] without all the incredibly annoying, and more than a little nausiating :ccheerlea ing BS. I do miss some of the obsessive, compulsive rantings though....:D

Hey!! At least the Buffy line did get revived. The Apes were sent to the slaughter amidst multible rehashings, Highlander never got fulfilled, and TZ, OL and UM just wound up completely ignored.
Censored on the SSC site or banned from this one? Some choice. Maybe instead of worrying about whether Hot Toys and Medicom need there own forums or not, we should get together and make our own board to support them!!

SSC:emperor

I have been censored more times on the SS comments section that I can remember, I even got a couple emails from Dusty telling me to stop.

So dont feel bad, you're not the only one.

Another Amendment to the U.S. Constitution?

Freedom of Speech....as long as you are in line with the owner of the server.

:rolleyes:

King Darkness said:
I have been censored more times on the SS comments section that I can remember, I even got a couple emails from Dusty telling me to stop...

What the hell's that all about!?!?!? I don't make any negative or controversial comments yet I just get mocked by management for my love of a PF Selene but you spout venom and vulgarities and get personal emails and your grail piece (Darkness PF). :banghead

Damn, life's just not fair. :monkey2 :monkey5 :monkey3

Fritz said:
What the hell's that all about!?!?!? I don't make any negative or controversial comments yet I just get mocked by management for my love of a PF Selene but you spout venom and vulgarities and get personal emails and your grail piece (Darkness PF). :banghead

Damn, life's just not fair. :monkey2 :monkey5 :monkey3

:lol :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :lol

I love your posts fritz!!

Yeah, life has a funny way about it.

I wanted to post some sort of rant here about Freedom of Speech and the Abuses of Power and the Importance of Using Your Freedoms Wisely, but I just can't seem to get up enough ardor on why you not getting to post in a company message board about stuff they don't even have licenses for is such a huge breech in your personal liberties. Seriously.:D

Bannister said:

:rotfl:lol you bust me up man! lol

His user name is jlcmsu, and anytime anyone posts anything remotely negative about Sideshow he rabidly pounces on them.

Oh good grief! So he's a sort of self appointed guard dog for Sideshow then?

And there's me thinking I had no life....:rolleyes:

Anzik Hayes said:
His user name is jlcmsu, and anytime anyone posts anything remotely negative about Sideshow he rabidly pounces on them.

Wow, that was an unkind generalization! I wonder what people say about you when you're not looking...

Josh, like many of us here, is a SIDESHOW FREAK. You can't expect to say something negative about Sideshow in THIS FORUM, and have it go undefended. Josh frequently leads the defense. Same way Star Wars fans do or Buffy fans do when something they thuroughly enjoy is insulted.

kodiak8658 said:
Another Amendment to the U.S. Constitution?

Freedom of Speech....as long as you are in line with the owner of the server.

:rolleyes:

My thoughts are.. its their boards and if they feel the need to censor something its totaly their right. There are other boards where you can talk about figures too so if you don't like it here you can go to those. I am not a Sideshow loyalist that will defend them to the bitter end but posting on the boards is a privledge not a right.

Back