Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't a "sea" one next? SS stated they would do a desert, jungle, and sea. We got Dusty (desert), Stalker (jungle), we need the sea one.

they said Marine (it can't be Gung-ho,the body isn't ready yet)....who knows,maybe Shipwreck is next!

I just prefer Snowjob to be next

checkpointalpha_box.jpg

Means nothing to me. :dunno

I always saw Mutt and Junkyard as the ultimate tracking team, while Law & Order, as marked, are the MP team. :huh

Honestly, dog, no dog, I just want the checkpoint! But I agree with nam, I don't see them pulling checkpoint duty...especially alpine lol...unless they were caught belligerent the night before :lol

Annoyed with these half walls that mean nothing, and do nothing for me.

I'd settle for some clarification on 4th quarter releases. September is almost half over.

Any bets on who ships in October?

Checkpoint environment wouldn't make sense with Junkyard. Maybe Law & Order. That said, I'm of the opinion that if a figure came with an animal, that should continue in Sideshow's line. It's pretty much already been proven that people aren't buying the environments regardless of what animals Sideshow puts with them.

Why do they keep making the damn things, then? Not disagreeing with you - it just doesn't make sense to me. :dunno

You know what I would really like to see is an SSC Crimson Guard. I can only imagine how awesome that would look. I would probably buy 2.

get ready cause they are coming some time down the road.im looking foward to seeing destro or major bludd, scrap iron, blowtorch the list goes on

My list has an end in sight.

Short Fuze
Breaker
Scarlett
Doc
Airborne
Wild Bill
Gung Ho
Roadblock
Barbecue
Low-Light

Destro
Baroness
Scrap Iron
Crimson Guard
Eel
Snow Serpent
Wild Weasel

I might go for a couple others, but for the most part, that will do.

I'd just like to point out that Sideshow is now saying:

Hawk in December
Viper in January
Rock n Roll in February
Zartan in March

Last edited:
I'd just like to point out that Sideshow is now say:

Hawk in December
Viper in January
Rock n Roll in February
Zartan in March

That SUCKS. Viper was supposed to be a September shipment. Now moved to January? And everything else delayed? Ugh. I guess getting Stalker and the Cobra Ninja Viper within weeks of each other spoiled me somewhat. I knew that the 4th Quarter 2011 predictions for Rock N Roll and Zartan during SDCC 2011 were too good to be true, but I was hoping to at least get the Viper and Hawk by the end of the year.

I have noticed ALOT of Manufacturer delays lately...not just Sideshow but alot of other Toy companies...Not sure whats going on,but it seems their is constant schedule conflict

and yes! it does sucks waiting for these figures

I have noticed ALOT of Manufacturer delays lately...not just Sideshow but alot of other Toy companies...Not sure whats going on,but it seems their is constant schedule conflict

and yes! it does sucks waiting for these figures

Might be factory turnover. Every so often the factories which produce airsoft products rotate personnel to avoid having to pay benefits after 90 days. Might be the same deal here.

First quarter will be great if they can keep to that schedule. I'm much angrier that IG-88 was moved to January. That was my Christmas present to myself.

Woe. :monkey2

Back