Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have any of the G.I. JOE's shipped on time? :lol:

I don't mind the wait, might be able to get other people Christmas gifts this year now.

I'm pretty sure some have. Stalker and Dusty come to mind (and of course, the Cobra Ninja Viper, although he was a con exclusive, and had to ship on schedule).

The Joes are like a drug to me. Ever since Stalker and the Cobra Ninja Viper shipped, and the announcement of Rock N Roll and Zartan during SDCC, I've been waiting to get the next Joe in hand. Sure, the delay is good for my wallet, and in October, I get RE Alice, Iron Man Mark V, Shadow Predator and Batman, but to me, none of those hold a candle to the Joes, even a troop builder like the Cobra Viper.

I'd just like to point out that Sideshow is now saying:

Hawk in December
Viper in January
Rock n Roll in February
Zartan in March

Good to know, thanks for the update.

I don't mind waiting - a bit easier on the wallet. Good timing for me, actually.

Not really with every Hot Toys about to hit the fan in the 4th quarter it's a blessing.

Well, there are a few HT items shipping soon the Mark V and Cap but thats it for me in the next bit. Not sure when the updated Mark II is shipping though. That's it for me and HT I believe.

Last edited:
We need a dreadnok!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really want to see some specialty accessories with the noks. Chainsaw, blowtorch, etc.

Well, there are a few HT items shipping soon the Mark IV and Cap but thats it for me in the next bit. Not sure when the updated Mark II is shipping though. That's it for me and HT I believe.

Lucky.........

IMG_9642.jpg

I'm all for the wait too...

Gives me a chance to recoup and possibly buy the pieces of lesser popularity from this line.

With these figures being pushed back,expect a SLOWDOWN in new reveals.As Sideshow said on Generaljoes.com,they may do one per quarter in 2012,which would be 4 figures a year plus (maybe) an exclusive...............

So its back to NO JOE Again till maybe the 12 days of Christmas event...(Shocktober fest is less unlikely now for a new reveal,too many Joes in Que)

I hope the 12 days event give us a Snow theme (Snow Job,Destro,and Snow Serpent)

We need a dreadnok!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really want to see some specialty accessories with the noks. Chainsaw, blowtorch, etc.

I agree, Monkeywrench, Torch, Ripper, Buzzer, and Zarana would all make great ones, I don't think Zarana will be the 1st female though...they got to spread those out since not so many ladies.

With these figures being pushed back,expect a SLOWDOWN in new reveals.As Sideshow said on Generaljoes.com,they may do one per quarter in 2012,which would be 4 figures a year plus (maybe) an exclusive...............

So its back to NO JOE Again till maybe the 12 days of Christmas event...(Shocktober fest is less unlikely now for a new reveal,too many Joes in Que)

I hope the 12 days event give us a Snow theme (Snow Job,Destro,and Snow Serpent)

Snow Serpent would be SOOO awesome :thud:

Well, at least we could dye him gray and make a Stinger Driver .. .

I would rather have a stinger driver than sniper viper, or the desert troopers/officers, even though those are well done as well. But at least the stinger driver was a memorable character......unless they are waiting to make the Jeep :pray:

The way I look at this line, is once I have
Scarlet
Lady Jaye
Roadblock
Gung Ho
Destro
Baroness
everything else is just a nice bonus.

Snow Serpent would be SOOO awesome :thud:

I could live without a Snow Serpent, but Snow Job would be pretty awesome to have.

The way I look at this line, is once I have
Scarlet
Lady Jaye
Roadblock
Gung Ho
Destro
Baroness
everything else is just a nice bonus.

Agreed... I would add Shipwreck to that list though, at least.

Back