Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No disrespect intended, but fixed for accuracy. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

That's pretty much the same thing.:)

img5359nl.jpg

Even with all the pre-ordered 1:6 JOE goodness in the pipeline, I still say finish the 1:6 ladies and bring them on!

SCARLETT
THE BARONESS (BUT NOT BEFORE DESTRO)
LADY JAYE
COVER GIRL
ZARANA
JINX

As for the previously stated possible future/science fiction/technology themed figures . . .

DIAL-TONE
FLASH
MAINFRAME
SCI-FI
TELE-VIPER
NIGHT-VIPER
B.A.T.
AIRTIGHT

With Duke, Flint, Stalker, Dusty, Hawk and now RnR, I think that's enough "normal-ish" looking military Joes (for a bit). I would like the next few Joes to be either oddball in terms of costume (Snow Job) or unique in terms of being female (Scarlet) or huge buff guy (Roadblock).

On the Cobra side, definately Dreadnoks, Destro, Baronness or Major Blood.

I doubt we get any reveals till the very end of the year, like last year

i feel a shock , shockwave coming tommorrow!
--

I recently acquired the 1:18 version of SHOCKBLAST (SHOCKWAVE) that came with DESTRO in one of the comic book two pack collection series. It's a cool & worthwhile figure. I ended up acquiring a variant of SHOCKBLAST in a green/grey camo scheme that came in a two pack with the COBRA NIGHT CREEPER ninja figure that was a WALMART exclusive from a year or two ago. I believe SIDESHOW acknowledged that SHOCKWAVE (SHOCKBLAST) is on the docket for the 1:6 treatment. Hopefully, SIDESHOW will keep the SHOCKWAVE name instead of SHOCKBLAST.

Given what's on the 1:6 docket so far as far as pre-orders and figures we know to be in the works . . . my 1:6 want list is as follows.

SCARLETT
LADY JAYE
ROAD BLOCK
GUNG-HO
SPIRIT
SNAKE EYES (1982 COMMANDO VERSION)
TOMAX & XAMOT
DESTRO
THE BARONESS
TORPEDO/WET SUIT (EITHER ONE WILL DO)
SHIPWRECK
RECONDO
SCI-FI

As for the remaining original first series JOES such as BREAKER, ZAP, SHORT FUSE, FLASH, GRUNT, GRAND SLAM, etc. Just make them as convention exclusives for those of us die hard to want the core original characters.

With Duke, Flint, Stalker, Dusty, Hawk and now RnR, I think that's enough "normal-ish" looking military Joes (for a bit). I would like the next few Joes to be either oddball in terms of costume (Snow Job) or unique in terms of being female (Scarlet) or huge buff guy (Roadblock).

On the Cobra side, definately Dreadnoks, Destro, Baronness or Major Blood.
--

I really want to see all three original DREADNOKS characters (Buzzer, Ripper, & Torch) offered as a three pack like they did with the SW ENDOR TROOPER figures.

--

I recently acquired the 1:18 version of SHOCKBLAST (SHOCKWAVE) that came with DESTRO in one of the comic book two pack collection series. It's a cool & worthwhile figure. I ended up acquiring a variant of SHOCKBLAST in a green/grey camo scheme that came in a two pack with the COBRA NIGHT CREEPER ninja figure that was a WALMART exclusive from a year or two ago. I believe SIDESHOW acknowledged that SHOCKWAVE (SHOCKBLAST) is on the docket for the 1:6 treatment. Hopefully, SIDESHOW will keep the SHOCKWAVE name instead of SHOCKBLAST.

Given what's on the 1:6 docket so far as far as pre-orders and figures we know to be in the works . . . my 1:6 want list is as follows.

SCARLETT
LADY JAYE
ROAD BLOCK
GUNG-HO
SPIRIT
SNAKE EYES (1982 COMMANDO VERSION)
TOMAX & XAMOT
DESTRO
THE BARONESS
TORPEDO/WET SUIT (EITHER ONE WILL DO)
SHIPWRECK
RECONDO
SCI-FI

As for the remaining original first series JOES such as BREAKER, ZAP, SHORT FUSE, FLASH, GRUNT, GRAND SLAM, etc. Just make them as convention exclusives for those of us die hard to want the core original characters.

All I kept reading in this post was SHOCKWAVE, DOCK, BLAST something , SHOCKWAVEBLAST!!! :lol

No more coffee mister :tap

Back