It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS! - Mistress Give-Aways!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what UPS brought me today!!

MemoryStick001.jpg

Thank you SO much Sideshow!! You have made me year!! :blissy

Thats awesome! I'm still hoping that my mother-in-law had her wish granted. Her story is exactly the one on the website, but has not yet received the package. I know UPS was backed up though. Either way its always darn impresive how generous SSC is!!!

Not sure if I posted the many 12 inch figure winners. If not here they are!

Board Name: XDUCKETTX
Freaks name: BlitzOUT

remember you pay for shipping AND it may take up to six weeks for delivery!

I am giving away two (2) Cigarette smoking man 12 inch figures (x files) to two lucky freak forum peeps! Email your contact info to [email protected], subject line: xfiles! before midnight PT, Friday December 30, 2011. Winners will be drawn at random and will be responsible for ship costs if selected!

WOW I cant believe I got my wish today!

Late better than never!

I sent my sis out to move my car for me and she comes in with a big brown box, I just mailed out my Conan com that I sold on ebay so I was thinking the post office brought it back to me for some reason but then she says "wierd, it says do not open until christmas" !!! I freak out!

I got a Gollum PF international edition! Thanks Sideshow for granting my wish! Its been a ruff year to say the least...here are the pics! and my sis with the thumbs up! View attachment 42689

View attachment 42690

Glad to see that people are getting their wish list gifts. That means there is still hope. But I have been waiting on UPS to deliver a package for over a week now, 7 days overdue.

Late better than never!

I sent my sis out to move my car for me and she comes in with a big brown box, I just mailed out my Conan com that I sold on ebay so I was thinking the post office brought it back to me for some reason but then she says "wierd, it says do not open until christmas" !!! I freak out!

I got a Gollum PF international edition! Thanks Sideshow for granting my wish! Its been a ruff year to say the least...here are the pics! and my sis with the thumbs up! View attachment 42689

View attachment 42690

Why did you open it? You have to wait until Christmas... which is 361 days away. :)

I had asked for a star wars item for the wife because she had a horrible year also..lost my dad and her mom just passed two weeks ago...we did get married which was the only good thing out of 2011..we wont be sad to see it go. Congrats to the winners..I hope it brightens your Holidays a bit...nice job Mistress

I am giving away two (2) Cigarette smoking man 12 inch figures (x files) to two lucky freak forum peeps! Email your contact info to [email protected], subject line: xfiles! before midnight PT, Friday December 30, 2011. Winners will be drawn at random and will be responsible for ship costs if selected!

Sent! :yess:

Late better than never!

View attachment 42690

CONGRATS!!!!

I had asked for a star wars item for the wife because she had a horrible year also..lost my dad and her mom just passed two weeks ago...we did get married which was the only good thing out of 2011..we wont be sad to see it go. Congrats to the winners..I hope it brightens your Holidays a bit...nice job Mistress

Sorry to hear about the losses :( but congrats on the Wedding! :clap

Not sure if I posted the many 12 inch figure winners. If not here they are!

Board Name: XDUCKETTX
Freaks name: BlitzOUT

remember you pay for shipping AND it may take up to six weeks for delivery!

:panic:I won! I cant believe it! How do I claim my prize?

I came home to find a box waiting for me today and had no idea what the heck it could be. I saw the giant "Do not open till Christmas" sticker and was just as in the dark until I turned the box as I grabbed it and saw the Sideshow writing on the side of the box and saw I had gotten the 1:6 Gammorean Guard I had asked for for Christmas! Totally unexpected and an awesome surprise, particularity since I figured since Christmas is over they were probably done.

Thank you, Sideshow! It was much appreciated after a lousy last year and a great house warming gift to start off our new life down here in Tatooine.
-Rick :)

I woke up to 7 missed phone calls from my friend last night. He came home to find a box from Sideshow with a Hot Toys Superman inside. He was completely blown away.

Sideshow, your generosity is inspiring. I can't thank you enough. :santa

Back