It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS! - Mistress Give-Aways!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

jOI69.jpg

i has a sad too
409809_o.gif

I am giving away two (2) Figrin D'an 12-inch figures to two lucky freak forum peeps! Email your contact info to [email protected], subject line: I want a Figrin D'an - 12-inch figure! before midnight PT, Tuesday December 13, 2011. Winners will be drawn at random and will be responsible for ship costs (import fees too) if selected! Can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.

Last edited:

I already won the Orangutan, so I'll bow out. Very cool prize, though. Good luck everybody.

Entered as well, hopefully I win that 12" of phallic goodness :rock

I'm in. I really do want a Figrin D'an - 12-inch figure.

Congrats to everyone who's won so far this year. I've been out sick for over a week and am only now getting back up to speed on everything I've been missing. I'm really glad to see that SC has been able to support 5 wishes through their charities though, cudo's Chicky and all of the Sc team for the great work you've been doing! That's what the season's really all about anyway :)

Mother ____er. I didn't see the new contest. Congrats to those who will eventually win.

Only the Jewish ones.

Back