It will be illegal to resell toys after february 10th 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Sheeple dont want to believe that there is an illuminati elite and that they want to create a One World Government and a New World Order...the dollar is going to implode and bring in a cashless society where everything is tracked and traced and they want to chip the sheep with Rid implantable chips...you cannot hold a job,buy or sell,have a bank account without the chip (666). hmmm I believe Revelations in the Bible speaks of this....but the ignorant will have to learn the hard way

I kinda agreed with most of your logic till this post. I think this is a bit over the cliff.

I kinda agreed with most of your logic till this post. I think this is a bit over the cliff.

Well when this happens, you'll remember what was said...a cashless money system is clearly being setup and there is major proof that the RID implantable chips are being ready...there are people/workers already with the chip in their hand

i agree. please don't get panicky. everything will be ok.the collectible industry will be fine.take a chill pill and relax. people who buy figures of that movies cars. are the ones who have to worry.lol.:angelsmil

the Sheeple dont want to believe that there is an illuminati elite and that they want to create a One World Government and a New World Order...the dollar is going to implode and bring in a cashless society where everything is tracked and traced and they want to chip the sheep with Rid implantable chips...you cannot hold a job,buy or sell,have a bank account without the chip (666). hmmm I believe Revelations in the Bible speaks of this....but the ignorant will have to learn the hard way

:rotfl :rotfl

28uigci.jpg

This is amazing...

KVUE is the same half-assed new station that we heard about a year and a half ago at work. There were consumers calling up asking about a news item they aired claiming that the sale of all top-load washing machines was going to be banned in 2008 nationwide (obviously, that never happened and there never was any such federal requirement, but here's the link to their "article" - https://www.kvue.com/news/top/stories/101507kvuefrontloadwasher-cb.173783180.html ).

With regards to the original topic and as is noted by the CPSC website, this only applies to new products that have to meet testing guidelines. If the KVUE reporter missed this, I'd have to chalk it up to incredibly shoddy reporting and research. I glanced through some of the previous info on the CPSC's website, and didn't see anything to imply that previously manufactured products that did not fall within these testing guidelines would be "banned"

Back