Is Wolverine Ugly or is it just SideShow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine isn't supposed to look pretty, he's a feral fighting animal that realise on pure instinct. However Koto's unmasked version is the best out there.

Just get this one

DSC_2801.jpg

DSC_2797.jpg

DSC_2790.jpg

DSC_2796.jpg

DSC_2791.jpg

DSC_2794.jpg

It's the only one out now for PF lovers. I had it and traded it away. It was not bad but not great either.

I really like the PF. I don't understand what people complain about with that. Definitely the best 1/4 Wolverine out there IMO & the 1/2 Wolverine is :drool

But as far as I'm concerned this :rock
[ame]https://youtu.be/lM5peIpkbwo[/ame]

Last edited:
I can't comment on him coz I've never seen him in person but my collection needs a wolverine so I will have to buy the PF eventually

He's ok, the ex head was kind of weird on his facial expression to me. The mixed media I thought was a bit much on him. I still hope we get a new PF of him soon. A brown or grey x force version would br really cool.

...I agree, be great to see more of the Frank Miller brown costume!

You mean the John Byrne costume.

I own a reg PF.

+:
* Excellent head sculpt. Very detailed and lifelike.
* Excellent paint app. Easily among SSC's best.
* Impressive shiny metal claws.

-:
* Too bad about the pyjamas. Not as bad as some people say, but it definitely could have used a full sculpted costume. The trunks feel especially wrong.
* There's something odd about his ribcage.
* I do like the dynamic pose, but for some reason it looks more awkward in pics than it actually does in person.

All in all, I like it, but I'd gladly replace it for a Byrne brown costume. Or, even better, for a new Logan in jeans and a wifebeater. The very idea of a character like him in a colorful costume always seemed a bit silly to me.

Last edited:
I definitely want a brown Wolverine but not on an X base. I'm just not much of a fan of them & prefer the Dio like bases

I await patiently for a nicer Wolverine to replace the current PF. Preferablly with a X base

Wolverine has always been one of my very favorite characters and as a newer collector I can't bring my self to buy the PF version especially for aftermarket prices. I have the Sam kieth bust and its still my fav wolverine sculpt. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't find a wolverine that is just perfect. I wouldn't care if it were yellow and blue even though I prefer the brown costume. Maybe one day sideshow will answer all our prayers and do this awesome character his justice.

Back