Is Wolverine Ugly or is it just SideShow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were early Pf's .. if you think this is bad.. don't look at the elongated chimp hands on the Luke and Han Solo first PF's....:)

Sideshow's male facial sculpts still need alot of work they are pretty much hit or miss, ive owned a few of the marvel wolverine pieces and wasnt overly impressed with any of them.

tOXxq.gif

you guys forgot this one. IMO the best Wolverine headsculpt by sideshow despite that the dio is tiny, love the pose too:

X-Force_Diorama_5.jpg

you guys forgot this one. IMO the best Wolverine headsculpt by sideshow despite that it's tiny:

X-Force_Diorama_5.jpg

That is the best headsculpt imo too. Captures the runt perfectly.

You can't expect someone with metal claws to look too pretty. They get face itches too.

Sideshow makes some fugly Wolverines...period! Hideous!!! The best ones are the X-Force dio and the Wolvie vs Sabretooth dio!

Wolverine_Sabretooth-l-diorama.jpg

I think Erick Sosa sculpted the best masked Wolverine so far with the X-Men DRS statue.

Wolverine%20FULL.jpg

I think the movies messed up the image by casting tall and handsome hugh jackman, I dont think he was ever portrayed that way in comics prior to the movies.

I think the movies messed up the image by casting tall and handsome hugh jackman, I dont think he was ever portrayed that way in comics prior to the movies.

qft

I watched the movies before I started reading Marvel. I didn't even think Wolverine (as played by Jackman) was cool, then I read the comics and now I love Wolverine. Hmmm.......where to find a 5'3" 195lb fair-skinned talented actor? Barry Sanders? Well, he's black.

When I was a kid, I always imagined Wolverine to be a fierce Danny Devito. Needless to say I was never a big Wolverine fan. :)

qft

I watched the movies before I started reading Marvel. I didn't even think Wolverine (as played by Jackman) was cool, then I read the comics and now I love Wolverine. Hmmm.......where to find a 5'3" 195lb fair-skinned talented actor? Barry Sanders? Well, he's black.

they should've CGI'd jackman like the hobbits in LOTR

Back