IS this a joke?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
........... im screwed, i might as well just jump off a building coz there is no way am i paying 1000 plus for a 12" figure, hey hoo maybe one day ill find one that is resonable priced.
Try and buy all the parts separately off Ebay. May be the only cheap option.

hmmmm, i never thought of doing that? is it easy to find the stuff on there?
thanks for that dude :)

No, you really can't get the parts for the marines separately anymore, aside from a few random Drake parts. Your best bet is to get a Hudson and convert him to a Hicks yourself. It's basically a matter of removing the decorations on his armor, painting new ones, and then getting a new head.

Well, it really depends on how accurate you want to be. I was very surprised at how good my Hudson armor looked just from removing the graffiti with some fine grain sandpaper. You could just do that and get Figuremaster Les to paint up one of his Spikey-haired Hicks heads, and you'd be pretty much set.

I think Hicks has come back down to earth. The $2300 Hicks sale on ebay a couple of weeks ago was simply a one time abberation. My latest Hicks on ebay sold for a more reasonable $357.99, still a lot of money but nothing like the $2325 from a couple of weeks previous to that. Both were my auctions.

Looking at ebay auctions for the past two weeks, Hicks has sold for $357, $286, $232, $240, $280, & $290 plus a buy it now of $450 not selling. So it looks good for those still needing him if you are patient. Currently the $2,000 and another listed as Sideshow Hicks @$1500 (ebay #320216164234) are the only ones on ebay so if someone REALLY needs one, the sellers might get that price. You never know! More power to them.

Back