Is there going to be a 12 days of sideshow this year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's from the star wars statue line they are going to be doing. I won a free copy of this Obi-Wan at the freaks party this year.

No, I'm not sure. I would expect fairly soon though as my certificate says late 2011 or early 2012. Price wise I'd say someplace within the range you're seeing in the LOTR maquettes at least.

That would be cool but I'd say $275-300 is more likely. This piece was pretty good size (1/5 I believe).

I just hope there will be preview for new Jason PF or, finally, 78' Michael Myers PF. 2012 will not happen without at least one of them.

Jason just came out this year and you already want another? Jason needs a break I think. Too many others that haven't gotten any love.

Given that Jason III is arguably the most popular version of Jason and was begged for for years around here and the lower, by today's standards, price of 279 and a very low edition size of 750 and the HUGE discounts during spook and free give aways, he is still not sold out after months in stock, not even low quantity status, I think he isn't the smashing success Sideshow probably thought he would be. I'm honestly shocked he is still in stock. Its baffling, really.

With all that I don't see Sideshow rushing back to do another Jason, or any classic slashers, save for Myers, as Sideshow has said for years they would love to do one, but license issues still hover around that.

So we already know Pinhead is coming, maybe a Myers some day, but another Jason? Doubt it.

correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any Jason stuff has sold out hella fast, so it's not surprising to me. The pf is a bad ass piece, and I thought about getting it, but I'm just not a big enough fan to grab it. I think a lot of ppl like the piece, but most collectors are being very picky with what they buy these days.

Back