Is there going to be a 12 days of sideshow this year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really hard to navigate the new site. If it wasn't for the link above, there would be no way I could find the 12 days of Sideshow event.

Today's reveal is the Darth Malgus 1:1 statue.

I hope it's not going to be a bunch of stuff we already know about.

Please show us the new 1/4 Dr. Doom PF or Comiquette, Sideshow! Merry Christmas everyone!

It seems that we could get either a product sneak peek, contest, production video, or discount each day so we won't be getting a look at 12 new products this year.

Today's reveal is the Darth Malgus 1:1 statue.

I hope it's not going to be a bunch of stuff we already know about.

I hope so too. While I like free stuff as much as the next guy, it shouldn't be taking the place of a calendar day. Christmas should have had an awesome reveal like years ago. Instead we just got a contest that should have run concurrently with the 12 Days instead of taking its own day.

And Day 1 was totally weak since we got the preview already during Spook. WTF? :dunno

I'm hoping for some better reveals. I'd even take things we know of, but haven't seen yet like Destro for GI Joe.

I hope so too. While I like free stuff as much as the next guy, it shouldn't be taking the place of a calendar day. Christmas should have had an awesome reveal like years ago. Instead we just got a contest that should have run concurrently with the 12 Days instead of taking its own day.

And Day 1 was totally weak since we got the preview already during Spook. WTF? :dunno

I'm hoping for some better reveals. I'd even take things we know of, but haven't seen yet like Destro for GI Joe.

Maybe we will get to see LSF of OB1, Wolf Wolverine and Predator again?:monkey3

Back