Is there going to be a 12 days of sideshow this year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might end up with something from Pan's Labyrinth. (Or, At the Mountains of Madness, if by some miracle that ever happens.)

I'd buy a Pan PF.

Might end up with something from Pan's Labyrinth. (Or, At the Mountains of Madness, if by some miracle that ever happens.)

I'd buy a Pan PF.

that would be pretty sick. I'm starting to get used to these lame events by SS.

So out of twelve days, four of them are devoted to Star Wars? There are so few actual new items listed this time around, it is quite disappointing. They used to have 12 days of previews, and the contests ran alongside the previews. And missing a chance to make a Lord of the Rings or Hobbit Preview available on Tolkien's birthday?!?! Where is the Lord of the Rings news Sideshow?:impatient:

Spooktacular seemed dialed down, and this seems even more scaled back. I won't hold out much hope for Toy Fair announcements, and it seems like the next big push (if any) will be at SDCC.

12 days of FAIL! no new worthwhile G.I.Joe preview...no 1/6 scale either (their best seller's in the end)

12 days of FAIL! no new worthwhile G.I.Joe preview...no 1/6 scale either (their best seller's in the end)

don't be ungrateful. At least GI Joe got something. Predator, Alien, Terminator and LOTR got nothing.

I'm one of those that has complained about the lack of previews, but I definitely don't want to seem ungrateful. The giveaways make more sense from a Christmas theme (although, they should happen before Christmas). It's just that Sideshow has spoiled us in years past.

don't be ungrateful. At least GI Joe got something. Predator, Alien, Terminator and LOTR got nothing.

cracks me up when someone tells me I need to be grateful of getting a toy product or material thing when I buy it with my own money..I guess I should be grateful that we're getting G.I.Joe at all huh LOL :cuckoo:

I'm grateful to be alive and in good health,that's to be grateful for

grateful over a toy? sorry,won't happen with me

Buying it is hardly the same as producing it.

That said, what a laughably monumental fail this event has been. Instead of a Batman PF, they previewed six Justice League members. Will the atrocities committed by Sideshow against their customers ever end???

picture.php

Last edited:
Yeah that was a shi**y end to the 12 days. Babydoll PF and Obi Maquette are clear winners.

____ing Justice League. Pfft

Buying it is hardly the same as producing it.

That said, what a laughably monumental fail this event has been. Instead of a Batman PF, they previewed six Justice League members. Will the atrocities committed by Sideshow against their customers ever end???

773.png

I know right...this whole event was lame :rotfl

baby doll - win
WoW - win
whole F'n JLA - win
2 DC 1:1 busts - win

clearly sideshow didn't try this event :lecture

Last edited:
Did you see the Ask Sideshow post about that license?

Their answer:

Nope, not at the moment. Underworld is the most likely property that we’d tackle, mostly out of love for Selene, but I’m afraid that we have other pressing project commitments for the moment.

What pressing commitments? Yah Splice & Afraid of the dark franchises are better then Underworld? :dunno

Back