Is there going to be a 12 days of sideshow this year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's got better since some have left :D

:lol :lol yah....right *rolleyes*. I really don't think so. Some mods needs not take things so personally that their egos gets in the way. If they can't do the job, they should step down from their role.......(your not one of them though). That's the big difference between here and SF. Just a note, U noticed there are less regulars over there then before (and that's not from them taking a little vacation)?

By the way, Happy holidays to u R.

Last edited:
Pretty cool preview by SSC. Pics courtesy of Fuzzy

ogmMjpggif.jpg

I beg to differ SMDM... I've noticed the opposite. Mods here don't put people on perminate vacations when peeps voice valid concerns. The bottom line is some people over there aren't doing their job!

I beg to differ SMDM... I've noticed the opposite. Mods here don't put people on perminate vacations when peeps voice valid concerns. The bottom line is some people over there aren't doing their job!

Never been there. And some folks do their jobs in a subjective manner on this board.

So I take it you were banned from there.

Never been there. And some folks do their jobs in a subjective manner on this board.

So I take it you were banned from there.

Along with with a bevy of people here that are nolonger there. The majority of people I know don't frequent as much there anymore. If u were there u will noticea big difference in the mods.

Last edited:
I speak only the truth R. :lecture The person running it & M should step down if u want it to strive. I think I'm done with this conversion. Have a great rest of the holidays R.

:exactly: That Gal sure isn't too mature. : P

I used to be able watch some of these on the iPhone but it seems that you need flash now. Is this from the new maquette line?

It's a PF (real cloth all around).
Pose is very dynamic.
HS looks great (Trevor?).
Looks like a winner already.

I'm guessing it's the counterpart to the cyborg Maul PF. I never read Star Wars infinities, but it's definitely a young Tatooine hermit version of the character, and he's ready for combat.

lol Yes, after stop-motion look at the peek it actually seems like they are sculpted.
Damn' fine job Sideshow!

Back