Is there going to be a 12 days of sideshow this year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're thinking way too big. There are far more insignificant properties that have their undivided attention right now, such as DC Comics. Maybe someday they'll dare to take on something as important as Underworld, but until then I think you're just going to have to settle for the little stuff.

:dunno

You're thinking way too big. There are far more insignificant properties that have their undivided attention right now, such as DC Comics. Maybe someday they'll dare to take on something as important as Underworld, but until then I think you're just going to have to settle for the little stuff.

:dunno

All they have to do is make 1 statue. It is giving that this will sell like hot cakes if they ever make it.

Okay. The Q&A you posted was from July 7, 2010.

This is the one I was talking about (posted February 7, 2011).

Q. Will we ever see any underworld items?

A. While our motto is ‘never say never,’ it seems extremely unlikely that Sideshow will be able to tackle Underworld in the near future. The stars just don’t seem to align for that property.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=32069

Okay. The Q&A you posted was from July 7, 2010.

This is the one I was talking about (posted February 7, 2011).

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=32069

So if the star / planets alignment, they will make it? :panic:

So according to this the next planet alignment is on December 21st, 2012. :yess: My B Day though is on Dec 22nd. I guess I wouldn't see my 36th BD. :(

https://www.brighthub.com/science/space/articles/51248.aspx

Modern Planetary Alignments
The truth is that planet alignments come and go all the time but life as we know it, keeps on. Take a look back at the planetary alignment on February 4, 1962. It featured a rough line up of the Earth, Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn as well as a total solar eclipse. History shows that the aligning of these planets is fairly common, around every 50 to 60 years. A similar alignment took place on May 5, 2000 and was known as the "Grand Alignment."

Not all supposed planetary alignments are actually true. Doomsayers have reported that the next planet alignment will occur on December 21, 2012. End of world predictions have accompanied this supposed alignment, strengthened in part by the Mayan calendar ending in 2012. Even though there is no planetary alignment in 2012, this hasn't stopped unscrupulous individuals from cashing in with books and web sites proclaiming the end of the world and selling survival kits.

:horror Well at least we will get a Selene statue announcement before the end of the world. :monkey3

Last edited:
Their answer:

Nope, not at the moment. Underworld is the most likely property that we’d tackle, mostly out of love for Selene, but I’m afraid that we have other pressing project commitments for the moment.

What pressing commitments? Yah Splice & Afraid of the dark franchises are better then Underworld? :dunno

I dunno.... like maybe the DC license? :huh

Back