Is there any Joe/Cobra vehicle you'd pay $600+ for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I was just looking at the HT Tumbler and Batmobile, the latter which retails for $630, and was wondering if the same could be done with Joe or Cobra vehicles with any success.

What say you? Would you pay HT prices for an awesome Joe vehicle? If yes, which one(s)?

I'd pay handsomely for a 1/6 Snow Cat:

Snow_Cat_AFA_80Q-80-85-85_10074225.jpg

V.A.M.P with Clutch

but I'd also buy the Snowcat with Frostbite

cobra wolf with ice viper and killer whale also sky hawk and zartan's chameleon for 200-300 bucks

Nope.

for 2 reasons

A) Space
B) Price

Personal tastes considered I could do a lot more with $600 and it would just be taking up valuable space in my house. Vehicles belong in the garage or driveway when it comes to me.

I can't think of a single one... just bcuz accurate scale would be too damn big! Sky striker, Rattler, Killer Whale, and Moray Hydrofoil!

I'd take a trouble bubble for 150ish:dunno

It would have to be a set and I'd probably have to sell something, so it would have to be something really cool. Rattler Aircraft with a WildWeasel would do it.

Without a doubt, the Snowcat, A.W.E. Striker, and Mauler.. and if there were room for it, would pay big bucks for a Night Raven, Hydrofoil, and Phantom X-19.

There's actually quite a few small/medium sized Joe vehicles.

RAM Motorcycle
Silver Mirage Motorcycle
Trubble Bubble
Swamp Skier
Night Landing
S.N.A.K.E. Armor
Polar Battle Bear
Devilfish
Air Chariot
etc.

I'll put some money down on the bases as well, like outpost defender, Joe HQ, and Mobile Command Center.

600+ no. Like most have said a small vehicle for 150 ish maybe could work. Something like sideshow is doing with starwars like the stap thing could work for a trouble bubble.

There's actually quite a few small/medium sized Joe vehicles.

RAM Motorcycle
Silver Mirage Motorcycle
Trubble Bubble
Swamp Skier
Night Landing
S.N.A.K.E. Armor
Polar Battle Bear
Devilfish
Air Chariot
etc.

Devilfish:slap .. Thanks man, I was trying like hell to remember the name of that lil orange boat! This is actually a great realistic list.... But not in the 600 dollar range. (In case Sideshow decides to try to rape our wallets like they do with the environments).

The white wing jetpack thing that StormShadow used to rescue Cobra Commander from the Joes would be a cool add-on to existing figures. I had one in the 80s, just can't remember what it was called.

Oh and the Ferret!... That would be very cool! That was the lil atv thing right?

Last edited:
Devilfish:slap .. Thanks man, I was trying like hell to remember the name of that lil orange boat! This is actually a great realistic list.... But not in the 600 dollar range. (In case Sideshow decides to try to rape our wallets like they do with the environments).

The Devilfish would probably be about the same size as the Tumbler so I'd figure something in the $400 range.

Back