Is there any Joe/Cobra vehicle you'd pay $600+ for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt I'd pay anything over 3 at the most. I get the size aspect but I don't think it had any moving parts unlike the tumblr with all the wheels, flaps, opening canopy, and LEDs.

Basically just 1 or 2 plastic molds and a big ass sticker sheet.:lol

I like the idea of a Trouble Bubble. I'd get Serpentor's chariot too if they ever made Serpentor.

Unless it has a corner of a house or something that has nothing to do with ARAH, SS ain't going to make it.

The Night Landing could be made from one of the Hasbro GI Joe Zodiac rafts.

The C.L.A.W. jet wing would be sweet. Started one but haven't finished it.

Would love a Trouble Bubble and a FANG.

Another cool one to do would be the Armadillo mini tank.

John

They probably could, but that probably wouldn't stop them from charging $600. No way the HT Batmobile costs that much to produce, but they charge it because people pay it.

Will they? It might very well become a casualty of HT's failed QC with DX09 leaking like the DX02 did.

I thought about that when I saw that thread mentioning the problems, but won't collectors at least have the Returns suit as a backup? At least that one won't come with a rubber torso.

Given they're inept and couldn't fix it with this Batman, what makes you think the issue will be fixed with the Returns suit? :lol

Don't kid yourself. HT will cheap out and use a rubber suit over TT for Returns Batman (they'll do the same for the upcoming Arkham as well as MGS). There's no reason they should've gone that route with this one. The actual costume wasn't a complete rubber suit. :huh

Given they're inept and couldn't fix it with this Batman, what makes you think the issue will be fixed with the Returns suit? :lol

Just my assumption since the Returns suit is plate armor or whatever instead of rubber. I figure that means HT would go with hard plastic for that one. Then at least people can still have Bats and his car.

DX-02 had no problem selling domestically despite the issues with the first batch. It didn't stay in stock long anywhere. Will HT's QC concerns eventually catch up with them? Don't know. As you are fond of point out, some will buy HT no matter what because of the brand and because, when QC isn't an issue, they do the best mass produced work out there with non-military, high end, 1/6th scale collectibles.

Back