Is Hot Toys Making an Iron Man II Black Widow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Plastic bewbs.

Rubber. Evilface. They are Rubber bewbs.

Frankly I'm just glad the outfit looks to be made of leather instead of a rubber suit. The Comedian could have used leather pants etc. but they just went rubber so I was afraid Black Widow would too.

Real hair too. I know it didn't go over well on Silk Spectre, but it looks good here from what little we can see.

Dont know if this was posted.

29710414236509523677804.jpg

Some guy posted it in HT facebook site.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!1

Cannot wait to own this. Brings out the perv in me.

I think this might be my first Lady figure, but can I sneak it past the wife :medic

You see if Hot Toys made a Twilight Jacob or an Edward Cullen, I could counter act getting this by getting her one of those

It doesn't take much to bring out the perv in Woody Allen...

Everything about that photo looks very promising. What we can see of the hair, the skin tone, the sculpt, the jacket, the glossy lips, and the, erm, chest, all look to be Hot Toys best female figure by far. My immediate concern with the real hair though is that it'll look promising in the prototype but terrible in the production figure, which was the case with Scarlett's other Hot Toys figure:

9TheSpirit_SilkenFloss-1.jpg

r0015871.jpg

Calm down guys.
It might just be a bust.
1sm083Pudum.gif

:lol

Wow from as little, or as MUCH, as we can see she looks pretty impressive so far.

Hopefully the time it's taken to show her has been because they are trying to nail :yess: this one.

I haven't even seen the movie yet but for me overall I was interested in her from the beginning only because it was Scarlett Johanssen. Suppose that's the same for some of you?

I'm not a big Black Widow fan or the Avengers for that matter but these figures are just pure awesome so I was (trying not to type prematurely...but damnit) prematurely on board for getting her based on that alone.

I'm seeing the movie next Saturday so I'm hoping she will rock in that which will only (damnit here we go again) solidify my preorder even more.

I kind of feel that way about all these figures they will end up doing for the future films like Thor and Captain America. I've never hated Cap but I don't really care for Thor, never have. I'm still excited to see those films because they are comic films but I'm 99% sure I'll still get the figures just to have Marvel figures done by Hot Toys.

Great stuff...can't wait for the full reveal!

Her face likeliness shouldn't be too hard to capture since she had the same expression the whole movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back