Is Hot Toys Making an Iron Man II Black Widow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
meh.........ScarJo has more meat on her body than that, especially around the hips; another toy company making females with the Barbie anatomy :rolleyes:

The material used pleather ... will likely be too restrictive.... for any wide stance/kick/body contortion.. (unless it's very stretch pleather... unlikely though)

Here is a translation of the article. New female body, sculpt by Yulli !

Hair was Mei Tai

Early in the "Ghost Man" ( The Spirit) when, HT Johnson has produced a Zouan the Figure, but the last head carved by the sculptors of Hiroki Hayashi Japanese responsible for a lot of people would like mold Barbie. The Black Widow over by Yulli surgeon, flavor instantly back to drying Li, both eye color, contour cheeks and lips are thick and bore a striking resemblance, rare is a small mole on the right side of face is also prominent with painting, it seems real enough . To enhance the flexibility of the head, hair use hair instead of soft, wavy curvature moderate, more prominent female Mei Tai.

Tights dangerous

In line with the Black Widow's good posture, the whole Body is a new build, not only thin waist, thin big thigh, even in the past often did not see an enormous barge, watching falling outside the more slender, the biggest benefit is easy to put on the U.S. position curve , no longer Ying Bengbeng the unexpected sense. However, the number of Body up to 28 joints, but by a blue PV leather sewing clothes very tight battle, Dongzuoguotai no guarantee that will not burst open; In addition, the film Black Widow to fist martial arts-based, as opposed to the box only to send two pistols accessories is "GOD Find Friends cut."
HT "Iron Man 2" 12 "Black Widow

Calm down guys.
It might just be a bust.
1sm083Pudum.gif

i see what you did there

meh.........ScarJo has more meat on her body than that, especially around the hips; another toy company making females with the Barbie anatomy :rolleyes:

i dunno, she was pretty lean in the movie, a lot leaner then her other movies. I think you're right about the hips though.

The likeness is really good from what i can see. Nicely done HT.

Besides the color of the suit I would have to agree that they nailed the likeness pretty well!

Indeed, a great looking figure! For sure, I'll be adding her alongside my HT Iron Man figures when it's released.

Damn, that's a pretty good figure. The hair looks fine to me, although I would prefer it to be sculpted.

Her waist looks slimmer than the previous female figures... new base body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back