Is Hot Toys Making an Iron Man II Black Widow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the sculpt is actually well done. In the defect areas, I give the benefit of the doubt with it being a proto type. In addition, the trend lately with HT sculpts is they look better in hand than in pics.

I don't get the whole boob shots but some will enjoy them I am certain :nana:

ap_20100510104302480.jpg

only complaint is how realistic they tried to make her face... she looks a little flushed/sick. head could be a bit oversized too?

i'm sure it wont be bad when she comes out though.

Looks like i may be picking this one up. I wanna see the full specs of what she comes with for sure.

When I saw the movie I thought it was odd that Black Widow dressed in blue - it seems they got the suit screen accurate - as far as I can tell. Very nice looking and I'm glad they went with real hair. It can look great if done well and they seem to have done well.

Good god.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QEZWtohobaE&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QEZWtohobaE&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Looking good except for the hair right now. Its a little too Mad Hatterish, but I'm sure it will turn out fine in the end.

Am I the only one who wants a glass of milk?
:lol
i find it hilarious that they take a very revealing shot, with a lot of cleavage, and right under her boobies, it says "milk milk milk milk milk milk milk milk milk milk milk" :rotfl

Damn, yea the suit doesn't look great in those pics with that lighting. Hopefully that gets improved upon.

I can see HT tried to get the look of her hair in the movie, but it looks like a jumbled mess on the figure. It needs to be more controlled IMO. Everything else looks excellent.

EDIT: after seeing the pics of the suit I think I agree the pleather seems like a bad idea.

face is kinda scary, not a fan of the pleather suit. Also...kind looks like a custom rather than an HT figure. But yeah..cant wait for official shots.

Hot damn... I might just pick this one up.. It could be my first female Hot Toys figure.... Love the sculpt.. But right now, it just looks too much like a Barbie doll...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back