Is Hot Toys Making an Iron Man II Black Widow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its true, pictures really are worth a thousand words...

I'd probably buy a black widow to go with Iron Man. I'd like to get War Machine, but since I went with the Mark II Iron Man I figure they'll look too much alike.

yeah they say they are making her, personlay i hope they are making adjustments to her leg/hip area so she will be able to bring her knees up to her chest and achieve so really deep poses

:monkey3

Regarding Pepper Potts, I think the best thing that we might get will be a reissue female truetype with a Gwyneth Paltrow headsculpt.

I wouldn't mind this! But where do we get the female business suit from?

I'd probably buy a black widow to go with Iron Man. I'd like to get War Machine, but since I went with the Mark II Iron Man I figure they'll look too much alike.

Dude Warmachine may have been built from the m2...but it looks totally different more then enough to justify the purchase .

if anything the MK2 and the MK3 look hella alike asides from the paint job.

I watched the movie yesterday, and I came to the conclusion that I want a Scarlet Johannson BW figure NOW!, so I can drool over her.

mark2.jpg

warmachine.jpg

I swear if it weren't for warmachines Gatling gun id never tell them apart!:rolleyes::wink1:

Thanks for the comparison pic, I liked it better when I thought they looked more similar, made it easier to resist. :lol

I've been scouring these boards looking for any info regarding the Black Widow figure. They have until,...well today because this post is so late to get it out by the movie. That's what I read on here somewhere,....that the figures from that 4 piece picture someone posted should all be revealed before/by the movie.

Well Hot Toys? :impatient:

I've been scouring these boards looking for any info regarding the Black Widow figure. They have until,...well today because this post is so late to get it out by the movie. That's what I read on here somewhere,....that the figures from that 4 piece picture someone posted should all be revealed before/by the movie.

Well Hot Toys? :impatient:

That's never been their MO. Avatar's out of DVD, still haven't seen anything from that film at all. We've seen 3 of the 4 figures (at least) that we know HT is doing for IM2.

That's never been their MO. Avatar's out of DVD, still haven't seen anything from that film at all. We've seen 3 of the 4 figures (at least) that we know HT is doing for IM2.

Well I'm still kind of new to collecting these things and still learning how these companies operate so chock it up to newbieness I guess. I obviously don't believe everything I read on the internet :lol but I believe this was translated from one of HT's interviews/articles. I could be wrong.

I figured with the Avatar stuff they were still probably working on developing the bodies for the Naavi (sp?). Black Widow on the other hand seemed more mainstream so I figured there was a chance it could be shown before the movie was out.

Apparently HT are going to show her at the Iron Man CollARTible Expo. So they have until the end of Sunday, because that's when the expo ends.

Cool. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I thought this ended last week but I guess not.

I would definitely get her, making a figure of her would definitely end hot toys streak of bad female figures. A suggestion. Email hot toys info address for figure ideas, they'll email you back a thank you and tell that they'll send the idea to their production team. I just sent an idea to make Eric Draven and they replied back. Then again, they only make figure with high demand.

Kate bekinsale as Seline from underworld would be a pretty kickass female character 4 them 2 make!

Hmm... shouldn't we have heard something by now if they were showing Black Widow at the CollARTible show?

yeah, what's up with that? they announced it that she'd be at the expo. i've been waiting since day one of expo because of that announcement. shouldnt announce anything if you're not going to follow through on it. not cool.

but to answer this thread title... YES, OF COURSE! was there even any doubt? :cuckoo: :lol

How long does the Expo last? I know Iron Man 2 hasn't opened in Japan yet. Is the expo even in Japan or is it in China? It's late and I'm getting a little :cuckoo:

^ it's in hongkong, where ht's headquarter is located.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back