Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly doubt it was anything to do with voicing opinions about Sideshow products.
Spawn continually disrespected forum rules and YP was busy expressing his opinions, arguing, in a non collectible related thread.

One was encouraging members to defraud SSC by ordering pieces just to smash them and demand a refund for them as well as braking the foresale rules several times, and the other was picking fights in a sports related thread.

Guys complain about specific complaints and offer constructive criticism here all the time when it comes to SSC. Hell mods have done it, but when it is designed to help and aid SSC (like the Superman Ex Debate) it is done with respect and good will. However, I do think it is about time the mods crack down on some of the trolls who just want to pick fights and offer nothing but vicious attacks against the company that helps to keep the lights on here. I have been warned before, not an infraction mind you, but I deserved it. I was getting baited into a fight and responding in kind, and one of the guys banned here was doing the baiting. We really don't need this here.

Last edited:
One was encouraging members to defraud SSC by ordering pieces just to smash them and demand a refund for them as well as braking the foresale rules several times, and the other was picking fights in a sports related thread.

Guys complain about specific complaints and offer constructive criticism here all the time when it comes to SSC. Hell mods have done it, but when it is designed to help and aid SSC (like the Superman Ex Debate) it is done with respect and good will. However, I do think it is about time the mods crack down on some of the trolls who just want to pick fights and offer nothing but vicious attacks against the company that helps to keep the lights on here. I have been warned before, not an infraction mind you, but I deserved it. I was getting baited into a fight and responding in kind, and one of the guys banned here was doing the baiting. We really don't need this here.

Thanks for the info. I asked a few days ago what the deal with the banning's was, but I guess my post got lost/ignored.

anyway, enough talk about Banning! :lecture just wanted to show this great pic as proof that a metallic faceplate is achievable :rock

fd7822c59199f791d4563a615a0e7b13.jpg

I so need to do this to mine :(

633ef861ddf8b9258d6fd790939914e4.jpg

I highly doubt it was anything to do with voicing opinions about Sideshow products.
Spawn continually disrespected forum rules and YP was busy expressing his opinions, arguing, in a non collectible related thread.

Correctamundo!

:lecture :lecture :lecture

after exchanging 9-10 emails with Daniel Campisi. I have decided to get full refund. really frustrating with sideshow customer service on this particular piece. I have lost interest in this piece because of all this....

For what I read, looks like there are two different batches, and the better way to recognize is by the base, my question is: "what batch is better or at least with better quality ?

Re: Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale - Custom For Sale!

Sideshow Iron Man Mark VII Legendary Scale Figure with Custom Paint Job | eBay

Hey Guys, I just wanted to show off my custom re-painted LSF Mark VII base and helmet
that just came back to me today... Let me know what you think!! :)

I have two of these, and both were taken to a friend of mine who is a custom airbrush / auto painter to re-do the
horrible two-tone silver and dark gray "shaded" base that was produced by Sideshow.

Everything was carefully masked off on the base, and was professionally re-done
to look like a black onyx metal, and finished with a gloss coat to match the armor...
and allow the Iron Man suit to 'pop', without a distracting ugly silver base drawing your eyes to it.

This was done using high-grade quality car paints, so there will be no fading, chipping or cracking -
an expensive re-paint, but well worth it to highlight this piece!

I also had him re-paint the under area of the gold faceplate, which was originally silver
with a matte black to get rid of the silver that was used by Sideshow, and match the on-screen helmet.

I have put the second one up for sale on eBay, here is the auction - if you are interested.

IM_Front_Lit_zpscd23d1af.jpg

IM_Foot_Lights_zpsd7406c8c.jpg

IM_Base_D_zps9b861cae.jpg

IM_Base_B_zps8ef2b36d.jpg

IM_Helmet_A_zps6fe0814b.jpg

IM_Side_A_zps05c2f134.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
good repaint on the base Dino,congrats :duff

anyway, enough talk about Banning! :lecture just wanted to show this great pic as proof that a metallic faceplate is achievable :rock

fd7822c59199f791d4563a615a0e7b13.jpg

this metallic paint looks so good,I would like to made this

Well guys,I receive mine few days ago,Im very happy with it even the failures that all we know

Back