Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
05.jpg

Hola compañero, por lo que veo algunas estan llegando mal respecto a la inclinación, por no hablar de fallos de pintura o piezas imantadas que no enganchan bien, en el Norma Comics de Barcelona tienen una y esta igual, aunque en tu caso es mas exagerado aún.
No tardes en pedir que te la cambien porque desde luego que eso es inaceptable y no todos vienen así, conozco a otros compañeros que tambien la tienen y las nuestras no tienen ese fallo.

Gracias Naraki, lo compre en la forjaderinvendel y estoy viendo con el el reemplazo. Espero que no tarde mucho pero me temo que si ; (

Saludos

Bueno con Alberto no tendras ningún problema, ya lo verás.

Lo se, le he comprado ya unas cuantas, es más el royo de tener que esperar, pero bueno que se le va a hacer.

Un saludo

Una pregunta, cuanto pagan de impuestos al recibir una estatua de semejante tamaño en España?

De todas maneras, inaceptable. Suerte en todo.

Una pregunta, cuanto pagan de impuestos al recibir una estatua de semejante tamaño en España?

Hola franpincho, I reply in english so other ppl can understand what we are talking about.

I bought the statue in a Spanish Shop called la forjaderinvendel.com so i did not pay any taxes in customs.

Saludos

You guys need to stop this Spanish crap. Its annoying to have to scroll past it. Try to be more considerate and take it to pm if you insist on having this conversation in Spanish.

You guys need to stop this Spanish crap. Its annoying to have to scroll past it. Try to be more considerate and take it to pm if you insist on having this conversation in Spanish.

U are right Malgus, sorry, accept my appologies, wont do again.

We already said sorry both for talk two or three comments in spanish, and you came saying "spanish crap" only because of two comments about his problem with the statue?
I think you should take care about your words because sounds very racist and offensive...

Please be considerate when making such a request. Your comment is more disrespectful then others chatting in another language.

With regards to the statue that's leaning forward I'll just quote Luke Skywalker: "what a piece of junk".

Hi RobertoBagg10, i love your Iron Man, would you like to exchange for mine? I have the exlcusive edition ready to fly :)

Back