Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anything, the MKVII will definitely be bulkier than the MKIII...this guy is seriously equipped with some tech gear! :yess:

2eva6ate.jpg

Ok... did some reverse image search on that picture and was able to find this.

Ironman+3.jpg

They are the same size, guys. Somebody messed up when measuring the statues.

CRISIS AVERTED! :lol

Missed the above pic...I think that should clear the height doubts up. These LSF's were made to be displayed together :yess:

Sideshow will probably get a million calls about the height on this today

love the gif Charles! PM sent buddy :hi5:

They probably measured Mark 42 while on the pizza black box during SDCC :lol

agree with you guys, seems the dimensions listed are for the figure only without the base, no way the length is 12" with the base.

Yeah this makes sense...I saw 12" for length and was thinking no way that sounds right if it's with a base measurement. They probably did just measure the actual statue sans the base.

If anything, the MKVII will definitely be bulkier than the MKIII...this guy is seriously equipped with some tech gear! :yess:

2eva6ate.jpg

I saw this guy at comic con and he is not bulky at all. Same height as mark 3 also. Only difference was he looked a lot cooler!

I saw this guy at comic con and he is not bulky at all. Same height as mark 3 also. Only difference was he looked a lot cooler!

Really:dunno I would have said he looked bulkier that the MKIII? I haven't seen the MKVII in person just going by the pics. Glad to hear at least that he is the same height :)

Holy crap Ant! Do you know how epic your room will be with Wolvie and the MKVII LSF's in it! :horror

Couldn't you arrange it with the special lady in your life to give you a joint Christmas and birthday present!!! :exactly:

It would be rather epic :)

I may have to look into it as I'm 30 next year ! :0

Will give it a while as I've got some big point earners coming soon so will be able to get a bigger discount

Decisions decisions

It would be rather epic :)

I may have to look into it as I'm 30 next year ! :0

Will give it a while as I've got some big point earners coming soon so will be able to get a bigger discount

Decisions decisions

The big Three Zero eh Ant! That's gonna be a bigg'n...no better way to celebrate the mid-life crisis than by blowing tons of cash on an LSF!!! :lol:lol

I P.O. This amazing piece but we are reaching 2014,sounds like future,isnt? I wonder when we will see figures that convey future,like robotic parts...

Back