Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like i said when i first brought it up its totally out of scale, again going off what they are listing on the site…if it truly is 4 inches less, count me out no matter how it looks..im looking for accuracy and at the end of the day we know they're making another lsf of ironman…i just don't understand how, if those measurements are accurate, they could mess that up like that…its idiotic

^I'm with you, I'm going to wait till someone can confirm the height and scale before I order. This piece looks amazing and I really want to add it to the collection, but not at the expense of an incorrect scale and smaller height.

Ok... did some reverse image search on that picture and was able to find this.

Ironman+3.jpg

They are the same size, guys. Somebody messed up when measuring the statues.

CRISIS AVERTED! :lol

They do all look the same height in that pic so maybe the measurements on the item page are wrong.

Does it really matter that much that they are exactly the same size? I think we're looking at it wrong here. We're not buying a scaled replica of the Mark VII suit, we are really purchasing an exact replica of the maquette created by Legacy Effects for the movie. Sideshow already said that the maquette is only "roughly" half scale.

Does it really matter that much that they are exactly the same size? I think we're looking at it wrong here. We're not buying a scaled replica of the Mark VII suit, we are really purchasing an exact replica of the maquette created by Legacy Effects for the movie. Sideshow already said that the maquette is only "roughly" half scale.

I actually think it's an issue, especially if someone wanted to display the Mark VII next to the Mark III. It would look totally wrong with one being 4" shorter than the other one.

The Mark VII does look a little smaller in that pic, but I'd say it's due to the base more than anything else. It's good to see they're the same scale, though. Otherwise it would have been a deal-breaker for me, to be honest.

The statue is the same scale, only the measurements didn't take the new base into account. Even the length is messed up because the base is circular not rectangular.

Ironman+3.jpg

What is this pic from? Does this mean that there is a Mark XLII and an Iron Patriot LSF being made as well?? :horror

The statue is the same scale, only the measurements didn't take the new base into account. Even the length is messed up because the base is circular not rectangular.

Give this person a gold star! :clap

Length and width should indeed be the same and the four inches lacking would be made up with the base.

Ironman+3.jpg

Yup, these are all in scale....pretty obvious from this pic.

I'm down to buy all four too. Really wish they made war machine instead of patriot though.

Chris

Back