Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look amazing, I will see what CDUK have it at and then make a decision. No rush as it doesn't even say limited edition or anything lol

I think for the first time the actual collectible looks glossier than the apple! :lol

a5u9u6u4.jpg

I guess it's only fitting for me to be the first to say..."ORDERED" :rock :rock :lol :lol :lol now for the mega looooooong wait!

question…how is this IM 36 inches, and the mk 3 was 40…since they are both the same scale…also if we are in half scale, then how the heck does the doom lsf have 14 inches over IM?? (thats saying that doom is 2ft 4 inches taller than IM; which i can't see possible)--can someone explain…?

question…how is this IM 36 inches, and the mk 3 was 40…since they are both the same scale…also if we are in half scale, then how the heck does the doom lsf have 14 inches over IM?? (thats saying that doom is 2ft 4 inches taller than IM; which i can't see possible)--can someone explain…?

Robert Downey JR is not very tall.

Shipping is $90, not bad.
Ok here goes the best $400 I have ever spent!

I want this but my wife would kill me. Also I dont have $400 for the NDR. I would have to sell most of my Hot Toys Iron Man figures just to afford this. Oh well :panic::thud:

I want this but my wife would kill me. Also I dont have $400 for the NDR. I would have to sell most of my Hot Toys Iron Man figures just to afford this. Oh well :panic::thud:

I'm biased because I just don't like hot toys... but wouldn't that be a realistic option? I'd rather have one awe inspiring centre piece than several small toys myself. :hi5:

Back