Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply stunning... Just hope they don't release another Ironman Lsf soon.

After doing some thinking and watching comic con videos again, I think I will order this one instead of Doom.

This is MUCH better than Mark III LSF and I always want 1:2 IM in my collection. Can't wait to order and get this.

Hoping the new Doom PF will be as good as the LSF so I don't have to worry about buying the LSF.

Glad to hear your getting this Mambs...its gonna look so cool next to the Wolverine LSF! :yess: and about time you jumped on the IM 1/2 bandwagon! :clap

Simply stunning... Just hope they don't release another Ironman Lsf soon.

That's a really good point...I don't think we'll see another LSF Iron Man for a while but there have been rumours from Legacy that they will be teaming up with Sideshow once again with the upcoming Iron Patriot LSF followed a bit later by their MK42. For those who are loving the Iron Man LSF line, there are good times ahead!!! :yess:

a9e9yny4.jpg

Glad to hear your getting this Mambs...its gonna look so cool next to the Wolverine LSF! :yess: and about time you jumped on the IM 1/2 bandwagon! :clap

That's a really good point...I don't think we'll see another LSF Iron Man for a while but there have been rumours from Legacy that they will be teaming up with Sideshow once again with the upcoming Iron Patriot LSF followed a bit later by their MK42. For those who are loving the Iron Man LSF line, there are good times ahead!!! :yess:

a9e9yny4.jpg

any new SS going to produce 1/2 MK6?
What about 1/4 IM (except MK6) ?
SS replied will do.. but .. just forever waiting.. LOL

any new SS going to produce 1/2 MK6?
What about 1/4 IM (except MK6) ?
SS replied will do.. but .. just forever waiting.. LOL

I'm hoping Sideshow will stick to their word of covering every armour so far in the 1/4, 1/2 and 1/1 scales. So there is a good chance. I think once they have released the MKVII LSF we'll see a release in the 1/4 scale category as in a maquette. We've already had the MKI and MKVI maquettes so i'd be expecting something based on the MKV or MKIV armours possibly? Or even something based on the IM3 movie?

Are those in the photo 1:2 scale? If they are, definitely will release them for sale. Mark 3 n 7 looks the same as SS.

Are those in the photo 1:2 scale? If they are, definitely will release them for sale. Mark 3 n 7 looks the same as SS.

They are indeed all LSF's my friend and the MK3 and VII are the exact same ones from Sideshow. Legacy are in partnership with Sideshow in regards to the Iron Man LSF's plus either products such as the Hulk Maquette, etc...:)

Hopefully they improvised the pose for Mark42, more action pose. I think there was a foto of Mark V somewhere. Hollywood, stop making IM movies... Can't collect them all :mad:

I would love ii if Legacy will attempt War Machine from Iron Man 2. I the heavy artillery look that War Machine have in the movie along with its bulkiness and chain gun attachment. It should come with a ex wife and rocket attachment and the chain gun can spin with a switch in the back!

This LSF even has lights under his feet! I just noticed.

Sweet!

Chris

Yup, nice touch...
*'Equipped with all of the upgrades, including a detachable jet thruster backpack and removable ammo packs, each suit is individually hand finished with a high gloss paint application and brilliant light-up features in the eyes, arc reactor, and repulsor units located in the palms and feet'

I'm trying to work out how this will fit in with my collection.
I have a 1:3 Pred with everything else 1:4 or smaller. Might be a bad idea, financially, to start on 1:2.
Good thing is I can wait for in hand pictures and order locally if no issues, let's see how the LSB turns out first...then if you had this would you need a 1:2 bust? :gah: This hobby!

Back