Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of all the LSF made so far, this has got to be the best "bang for your buck". Switched up parts (called it) and 6 light features! These kind of statues are usually priced at more than I can afford but I might just have to take a flex on this one.

SIR, THE IRON MAN MARK VII LEGENDARY SCALE FIGURE IS READY TO DEPLOY

the-avengers.jpg

Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

We’ve teamed up once again with long time friends and collaborators at Legacy Effects Studio, the special FX masters behind every live-action Iron Man suit since the first Iron Man film, and are proud to introduce the Iron Man Mark VII Legendary Scale™ Figure from Marvel’s 2012 blockbuster film, The Avengers.

Iron-Man-Legendary-Scale-Figure-Preview.jpg

POWER TO FOUR-HUNDRED PERCENT CAPACITY!

“What’s cool about working with Sideshow is the fact that these collectibles are made from original molds and sculpts created for the films. Together we are bringing very special pieces to the collector, as it’s actually a bit of film history they are buying.”

- John Rosengrant, Co-Founder Legacy Effects Studio

Measuring three feet tall, the impressive Legendary Scale™ Figure captures Tony Stark’s Mark VII armor with stunning realism at roughly half scale, crafted from polystone, fiberglass, metal and other premium grade materials.

400186_P8u781m3_press04.jpg

400186_r4Nad16Q_press08.jpg

Equipped with all of the upgrades, including a detachable jet thruster backpack and removable ammo packs, each suit is individually hand finished with a high gloss paint application and brilliant light-up features in the eyes, arc reactor, and repulsor units located in the palms and feet.

400186_452xl4LL_press09.jpg

400186_8L0cdZ2T_press10.jpg

400186_bPg3716W_press061.jpg

Artfully displayed on a themed base from the interior of Stark Tower, get ready to bring home the next generation of Stark Industries technology, proven capable of going toe to toe with Earth’s greatest adversaries! And then shawarma after.

The Iron Man Mark VII Legendary Scale™ Figure will be priced at $1999.99, with payment plans available for as low as $249.99/month. Pre-orders begin this Thursday, November 14th, keep an eye on the Sideshow Newsletter for the official announcement!

I'm seeing but I'm not believing! :horror:::panic:

OMG! This LSF is just B-E-A-utiful!!!

And a new Stark Tower themed base!!! :rock

I don't care what my friends say about how they can get X amount of statues or Hot Toys for the price of this LSF...This armor shall be MINE!

Recently I just pulled out my measuring tape to 3 feet. It doesn't look that big to me. It seems that when I watch the footage on youtube the LSF seems really big to me.

Recently I just pulled out my measuring tape to 3 feet. It doesn't look that big to me. It seems that when I watch the footage on youtube the LSF seems really big to me.

My son is about three feet tall and I think it might look weird having an IM that size :dunno
No doubting its awesomeness though.

No his not that big, dont worry about fitting it in your collection.
The IM is a little bit taller than the Wolvie LSF.

Im in, but that was a given!
I think its better than the IM MK III, but Im not selling that to make room for this on.
Quit showing me this and let me order it!

Back