Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4581310730_8e524bf7fe.jpg

Hmmm Now if that were Flyers color's i would buy it :)

Agreed paint app goes to the mark III
Pose and looks go to the Mark VII

Yeah, I like the look of the Mark VII pose better too and it's why I was hoping to sell my Mark III and replace it with a superior Mark VII statue. Don't think I'll be doing that now. :(

this is going to be such a money loser for everyone involved. most lsf by default sells for below retail due to their high price, this one will be worse.

Just imagine unpacking then repacking then reship this giant thing back makes me glad i stayed away from lsf. So far the only good lsf is death general which they are reissuing and maybe the wolverine.

You did think for people that drops $2k (5x the 1/4 cost for a 2x cost basis) ss will try spend some time/effort to ensure QC. Darth maul was a disaster too, wolf pred had glaring errors too.

I like the Mark III's paint. But the pose and detail and overall armor on the Mark VII is better though. So in the end it's a wash...just depends what's more important to you I guess. If I had to choose, I'd probably take the Mark III.

So, is the Mark VII armor actually a shade of purple, or are people over-exaggerating it?
I also saw someone post about it being orangish... I thought it was just a darker red.

I really want a LSF iron man. I have a shot at buying a mark III for $2000.00 even,
Shipped and everything. I just like the armor design of the mark VII better.

I don't know which way to go with this decision... :(

So, is the Mark VII armor actually a shade of purple, or are people over-exaggerating it?
I also saw someone post about it being orangish... I thought it was just a darker red.

I really want a LSF iron man. I have a shot at buying a mark III for $2000.00 even,
Shipped and everything. I just like the armor design of the mark VII better.

I don't know which way to go with this decision... :(

Who is offering it for $2000?

Seeing how bad the paint is on the Mark VII it might actually drive up Mark III prices on the secondary market.

I wonder if SS make all in one go or they make in batches. Say, 25 units. Then another 25 units. If they make in batches, maybe like Batman Pf reg! since ES is humongous, if and only IF the SS guys listens to what the critics are and improve and take into account the input by the collectors (who is their customers).

Seeing how bad the paint is on the Mark VII it might actually drive up Mark III prices on the secondary market.

Plenty of recast Mark III in my area, and after repainted, looks exactly like SS. Price of 1.5 PF

I wonder if SS make all in one go or they make in batches. Say, 25 units. Then another 25 units. If they make in batches, maybe like Batman Pf reg! since ES is humongous, if and only IF the SS guys listens to what the critics are and improve and take into account the input by the collectors (who is their customers).
I remember when I got my 89 Batmobile. Since I bought it from my local store, I was wayyyy after the first batch from SS/HT that got severely damaged and a lot of returns... when it was my time, they added a layer of protection inside...

But in this case here, we're talking about repainting the whole thing.... don't think SS will go thru that... :(

How much will it cost to get their 1:2 stuff shipped here? Even if the total cost is the same or a little more than the Sideshow 1:2 LSF it would be worth it if the quality is there.

It was next to impossible to ship them here.
I was offered $800+ for shipping and that was problematic
I assume if you can get one it may be aprox $3K mailed to you here in the USA.
Remember those companies do not have the license to sell directly to the USA so we are left out looking outside retailer and that can be very costly and we risk the danger of damages not covered

The helmet sculpt is off and how do you not get the shape correct on the top of the face plate and miss the screws, too?! No detail in the arc just the same as the 1:1 bust and that stupid blue sticker! Not to mention the paint job! I'm honestly glad I'm not into the 1:2 scale pieces and that my 1:1 battle damage bust looks more realistic than their past releases...

Back