Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horrible QC + open edition.....this piece will be around forever and probably much less than retail.

Chris

I think I'd be willing to pay $1k for it simply because of the "wow factor" due to the size and also because I like the stance, but I'd never consider anywhere close to retail for this piece.

sadly these statues are painted in china so really sideshow has no clue what it will look like till we receive the item. All sideshow cares about is the bottom line.

Charge 2k for a statue that only costs 200$ to make over seas for a profit of $800 per statue. some poor kid in china is getting 1$ per statue so yeah he doesn't give a **** what it looks like. Sideshow needs to consider changing the painting process to a US based company or hell Do it them self.

sadly these statues are painted in china so really sideshow has no clue what it will look like till we receive the item. All sideshow cares about is the bottom line.

Charge 2k for a statue that only costs 200$ to make over seas for a profit of $800 per statue. some poor kid in china is getting 1$ per statue so yeah he doesn't give a **** what it looks like. Sideshow needs to consider changing the painting process to a US based company or hell Do it them self.

Not a bad idea actually, since there isn't a zillion LSF orders and produced just have them painted in house. That way it truly turns out exceptional. You get the mold and everything done in China but just leave the painting duties to the pros. Then the $$$$ might be justified a bit...

Not a bad idea actually, since there isn't a zillion LSF orders and produced just have them painted in house. That way it truly turns out exceptional. You get the mold and everything done in China but just leave the painting duties to the pros. Then the $$$$ might be justified a bit...

Yup, that would be ideal, but unfortunately SS will never do it because that would cut into their bottom line and it's clear they care more about that than they do about making quality products. :(

Yup, that would be ideal, but unfortunately SS will never do it because that would cut into their bottom line and it's clear they care more about that than they do about making quality products. :(

If people stopped buying their statues then yes it would happen. The problem is that as long as some one is willing to accept crap and pay for it they have no reason to change. Stop giving them money for broken and defective statues and i bet you they will change their ways.

So unless we ALL stop buying and boycott their products it will never change

Do not bypass the language filter.

It's against board rules. If you are not familiar with the board rules then I suggest you go and read them.

You can give your constructive criticism WITHOUT resorting to such language.

Is my way to be, I talk like that and is what I think, anyways I will try to moderate my words. :wink1:

If people stopped buying their statues then yes it would happen. The problem is that as long as some one is willing to accept crap and pay for it they have no reason to change. Stop giving them money for broken and defective statues and i bet you they will change their ways.

So unless we ALL stop buying and boycott their products it will never change

People really have to made aware and STOP buying to Sideshow or as you say this always will be the same and they will keep going with this poor paintjobs and never will learn to hear us or care about the final product.

If the people stop buy to Sideshow they will change and would get better the quality but this is the only way to change this, maybe for some people is hard to pass of some statues but has to be done, is the only way.

I don't plan to buy anything from them until they can demonstrate that they actually care about quality and not just their bottom line. Others should do the same and maybe they will get the message.

I was speaking with William at Sideshow today and he was explaining to me how he's seen a few of the production pieces already during the stock check and he said that those of us who have this on order will be blown away by how cool this thing looks!

Thanks will contact them Monday I actually sent 2 messages and got nothing back even though they told me on Thursday it was being loaded on the truck

Probably the same person that told Andy last week that we'd be blown away by how good these look. Typical salesman ploy, they'll tell you any kind of crap to sell you something.

Me too Brent72, I'm sick of Sideshow and his poor quality even in 2k$ statues, I will no buy anything from Sideshow if I don't see a great quality in the staute.

I don't plan to buy anything from them until they can demonstrate that they actually care about quality and not just their bottom line. Others should do the same and maybe they will get the message.
You must of missed Gladiator Hulk then. Absolutely amazing.
Iron Man doesn't get the production love he deserves.
Probably the same person that told Andy last week that we'd be blown away by how good these look. Typical salesman ploy, they'll tell you any kind of crap to sell you something.
William Mendoza was never going to say 'It looks pretty bad'.

Back