Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm at Indonesia and I ordered locally, there is no shipping charge.

From SS. Probably be more expensive but hoping for better options/service if there is a problem. I've seen some of the MKIII's that Pop got with broken arms etc.

Local price in Australia was AUD$2,499.99 which is about US$2,330 currently. So direct ordering + shipping from SS seems the slightly cheaper option.

I miss the brief time when the Aussie $ was > than the US $ :-(

Can I come and see it when you get it? :)

From SS. Probably be more expensive but hoping for better options/service if there is a problem. I've seen some of the MKIII's that Pop got with broken arms etc.

Yea, its the exact reason why I've ordered directly with Sideshow also...with possible QC issues such as defective lights or breakages, I know that Sideshow will do their best to resolve them as opposed to ordering from a local retailer - who in most cases, wont have enough stock to allow for replacements...

For those waiting for some info on when this guy will commence shipping, I've just been in touch with Sideshow and have had it confirmed that my order will ship on Tuesday...apparently stock has just arrived in the warehouse so there's a possibility I guess that some may have theirs shipped out on Monday...

Either way, I can't wait to see the influx of new pics...congrats to everyone who is picking this guy up :clap

I can't wait to see the first pics, I'm really concerned after see what they did with the Life Size Bust of mark VII.

I can't wait to see the first pics, I'm really concerned after see what they did with the Life Size Bust of mark VII.

That's why I haven't put in an order for the LSF yet. There's no way I'm putting down $2k on this sight unseen after what they did to the Mark VII bust. I'm hoping for the best, put preparing for the worst.

Last edited:
That's why I haven't put in an order for the LSF yet. There's no way I'm putting down $2k on this sight unseen after what they did to the Mark VII bust. I'm hoping for the best, put preparing for the worst.

I don't buy never directly to Sideshow, I buy to a local store, so if I see in the first pics that is not the same and I don't like I can cancell the pre order like the Mark VII Bust.

For those waiting for some info on when this guy will commence shipping, I've just been in touch with Sideshow and have had it confirmed that my order will ship on Tuesday...apparently stock has just arrived in the warehouse so there's a possibility I guess that some may have theirs shipped out on Monday...

Either way, I can't wait to see the influx of new pics...congrats to everyone who is picking this guy up :clap

Thanks for the heads up! Kinda annoying that they charged us the rest of the price on Thursday, but couldn't reach out to us about a timeframe. Even though I live one state over from SS, if they ship on Tuesday, I still won't see it for about 2 weeks after that. SS has been terrible with my ship dates. Sigh...

Thanks for the heads up! Kinda annoying that they charged us the rest of the price on Thursday, but couldn't reach out to us about a timeframe. Even though I live one state over from SS, if they ship on Tuesday, I still won't see it for about 2 weeks after that. SS has been terrible with my ship dates. Sigh...

How much did they charge you for the shipping?

No worries bro :hi5: this is finally it! The week a lot of us have been waiting for :panic: :lol Don't forget to post here as soon as you get confirmation that yours has shipped ;)

Tomorrow for me buddy :)

Can't wait for your pics. The last two weeks of August are turning into Ironman weeks for me with this processing and The Iron Man Mk VII life sized bust processing on Friday not to mention Hot Toys Python, Silver Centurian and Mk 42. Can you tell I love Iron Man? Lol

Can't wait for your pics. The last two weeks of August are turning into Ironman weeks for me with this processing and The Iron Man Mk VII life sized bust processing on Friday not to mention Hot Toys Python, Silver Centurian and Mk 42. Can you tell I love Iron Man? Lol

:lol same here...IM MKVII LSF this week, IM MKVII Lifesize Bust next week and then shortly after that I've got the Iron Studios IM MKVII 1/6 Avengers Diorama Statue :thud: :thud: just aswell it's one of my favourite armours :lol

edu4y3uv.jpg

u4u2esyb.jpg

a2epa8us.jpg

Back