Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, like I said, it all comes down to the paint application for me. I like the Mk VII pose better, the added lights in the hands and feet and even the actual Mk VII suit itself. I just hope they give it a proper paint job like the Mk III has and it will be a grand slam!

Just hope the paint app doesn't follow the mark VII life size bust, because mine looks more orange then red.

Just hope the paint app doesn't follow the mark VII life size bust, because mine looks more orange then red.

Yeah, that's what has me worried about the LSF. If it has the same paint application as the 1:1 bust that will make my decision not to buy an easy one.

P.S sorry Marc :( he always hates it when I post pics of the MKVII LSF :lol :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Considering the amount I'll have to wait after you my friend, PLEASE continue to hurt me with all those great pictures!!! And I cannot wait to see your review & picture set!! If only you still had your Hall of Armor 1:2!!! :thud:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Considering the amount I'll have to wait after you my friend, PLEASE continue to hurt me with all those great pictures!!! And I cannot wait to see your review & picture set!! If only you still had your Hall of Armor 1:2!!! :thud:

:lol :lol I'll see if I can dig out more pics but its just over 2 weeks before this guy starts to ship :thud:

I know mate :( sad to see so many of my half scales go...but happy to be replacing them with more awesomeness on the way :yess:

Will be interesting to see what finish Sideshow went for in regards to the faceplate of the MKVII LSF :dunno more so after seeing pics of the MKVII lifesize bust! I wonder if the finishes will be different and if so why would they have opted for different finishes? The LSF version looks far more reflective than the lifesize bust in these pics...or is just a matter of lighting :dunno

y4a9avyt.jpg

uzehy4en.jpg

Well, if they are made by Legacy, and at around the same time, I suspect that they are "related projects" and some of the same decisions will be applied to them both.

Well, if they are made by Legacy, and at around the same time, I suspect that they are "related projects" and some of the same decisions will be applied to them both.

That's what I'm worried about. I fear the LSF statue will suffer from the same unacceptable paint job as the 1:1 bust and that will squash my plan to buy one. I guess it's not the worst thing in the world as it will save me $2k, but I've been waiting for this statue for over a year now so I'll be extremely disappointed if it falls short. :(

I see what you mean and share your concern. Time will tell... Just hold on until people start showing theirs, and take it from there.

Yeah, that's the main reason I didn't put in a pre order. This is the type of piece where I will need to see in hand pictures from other members before making my ultimate decision.

Got an email from sideshow saying my last flex was 25 August anyone else get the same email?

Got an email from sideshow saying my last flex was 25 August anyone else get the same email?

Hey Charles, my shipping notice was for the 14th August buddy but I'm paying in one go...I wonder if they are shipping in batches again like they've been doing with the superman PF and the Iron Man MKVII lifesize bust :dunno maybe call them to see if they can bring your last payment forward maybe?

I can't win !!!!lol if I pay in full on something(gladiator hulk) I get shipped after the flex payers now I'm a flex payer I get shipped after the full payers

I can't win !!!!lol if I pay in full on something(gladiator hulk) I get shipped after the flex payers now I'm a flex payer I get shipped after the full payers

All swings and roundabouts bro :( same thing is happening with me and my Iron Man MKVII LIFESIZE bust pre order...all the flex payers are being prioritized over those who are waiting to make the one time payment :( really frustrating as we've all been waiting the same amount of time :dunno

they are shipping this in batches. i called them yesterday to see if i could pay the rest of my flex now and they said they cant because 1) they dont have it yet and 2) all the statues coming in are going right back out. I would need to wait for the next batch.

Does any one know if this statue was on display at Comic Con?

Wonder if they are doing the same with the Doom lsf I have that final payment sept 5...so mark 7 final pay 25th aug Then doom lsf final pay 10 days later?

Back