Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see this one being Sold-Out very soon, less than 50 remain according to Sideshow's site.

Looks like they've learnt their lesson from Darth Maul & don't over produce these high priced pieces, maybe the reason why there wasn't a huge delay in production like there was with some others. :dunno

I'm tempted to cancel my order with Supplier in UK and go direct if the shipping isn't ridiculously high.

I can see this one being Sold-Out very soon, less than 50 remain according to Sideshow's site.

Looks like they've learnt their lesson from Darth Maul & don't over produce these high priced pieces, maybe the reason why there wasn't a huge delay in production like there was with some others. :dunno

I'm tempted to cancel my order with Supplier in UK and go direct if the shipping isn't ridiculously high.

Ha ha ha sold out? I remember when the wolverine LSF was released or said less that 30 then 20 the checking inventory. It's still in stock now with no low quantity alert. They'll make these as long as they feel like. But I still can't Imagine that there will be more that a few hundred made. Can't be many people who are willing to pay this price.

Can't wait!!!! This is gonna be so awesome!!!
uvuby9aj.jpg

Ha ha ha sold out? I remember when the wolverine LSF was released or said less that 30 then 20 the checking inventory. It's still in stock now with no low quantity alert. They'll make these as long as they feel like. But I still can't Imagine that there will be more that a few hundred made. Can't be many people who are willing to pay this price.

Very awkward marketing strategy point by SS, in selling collectibles hmmm

I'm dying to see in hand pics of this piece as they will help me decide whether or not to pull the trigger. I have the Mark III and love it, but if I do buy the Mark VII it will probably go up for sale as I don't have room for both of them. This is going to be a HUGE decision. I just hope SS nails it with this piece so that the decision won't be quite so difficult. ;)

I'm dying to see in hand pics of this piece as they will help me decide whether or not to pull the trigger. I have the Mark III and love it, but if I do buy the Mark VII it will probably go up for sale as I don't have room for both of them. This is going to be a HUGE decision. I just hope SS nails it with this piece so that the decision won't be quite so difficult. ;)

Then allow me to tempt you...

re8apy9a.jpg

7a5ydeny.jpg

gyvumydy.jpg

In that last picture I can see Iron Man looking at just you and saying...'Order me or you'll regret it!!! :lol :lol

And when you do have him in your collection then there's nothing stopping you from having both!!!! :yess:

7yquha2u.jpg

P.S sorry Marc :( he always hates it when I post pics of the MKVII LSF :lol :lol

Oh, believe me I don't need to be tempted any more than I already am. ;)

I'm 99% certain I'll buy it...I'm just waiting to see in hand pics to make sure there aren't any paint issues. My biggest worry is that it will look more like painted plastic than metal. One thing I really like about the Mark III is the metallic appearance it has so I'm hoping the Mark VII will mirror that. If so, it's a done deal. :)

You will be mine is a few weeks!!! This will blow the markIII out of the water

Well, like I said, it all comes down to the paint application for me. I like the Mk VII pose better, the added lights in the hands and feet and even the actual Mk VII suit itself. I just hope they give it a proper paint job like the Mk III has and it will be a grand slam!

Back