Statue Iron Studios X-Men vs Sentinel BDS 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman is that cool

IS offered 10% off entire orders I bit the bullet and preordered the 89 Batman with Batman among several other things

I regret nothing.

Start taking preorders for Cable

Damn they are so backed up, it was up for preview a year ago.

Apocalypse and Nightcrawler and ill never ask IS for anything ever again.

Make it happen.

Man, that Blob looks amazing!

Couldn't SSC or the other studios make a 1/4 version of Blob?! Damn ...wish they would.

Would people want to spend as much as on the Juggernaut piece to get a Blob??

Hmm ...you bring up a good point. But who knows? Can't say for sure.

But we do know there are a lot of X-Men fans ....and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants ...has some popular members. It's possible the Blob could sell well.

from the Sideshow booth..

Attachments

• Iron-Studios blob1.jpg
    Iron-Studios blob1.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 159
  • Iron-Studios sentinal0.jpg
    Iron-Studios sentinal0.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 160
Man I can not wait for this piece!!!
Should be here in October!!!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Cable just went up for pre-order for those that pre-registered. Should be up in 2 hours for everyone else.

Just got notification that my piece will be shipped as soon as it's released. Scheduled for release on 8/1/2020. I need to hurry up and build/buy a display for this monster.

I’ll probably pick up the first dio since it releases soon, then will figure out the other two. These are space eaters, but at least not as cumbersome and expensive as XM’s 1/6 duos. Hopefully they’ll add Polaris, Havok and maybe Avalanche to the line-up. If Iron Studios continues these lines I’d like to see them take on Fantastic Four and Heralds vs. Galactus (although scaling could be an issue); Avengers vs. Thanos (comic versions); and JLA vs. Darkseid or Brainiac.

Does anyone know if the dio statues also include the bases for alternative display?

Last edited:
I?ll probably pick up the first dio since it releases soon, then will figure out the other two. These are space eaters, but at least not as cumbersome and expensive as XM?s 1/6 duos. Hopefully they?ll add Polaris, Havok and maybe Avalanche to the line-up. If Iron Studios continues these lines I?d like to see them take on Fantastic Four and Heralds vs. Galactus (although scaling could be an issue); Avengers vs. Thanos (comic versions); and JLA vs. Darkseid or Brainiac.

Does anyone know if the dio statues also include the bases for alternative display?
I highly doubt they'll come with the extra bases.

I was supposed to get a shipping quote yesterday but never got it. Looks like this piece is delayed.

Hi! where did you recommend buy it?

If I choose PO directly from IS, did they charge state taxes? how much did you think the Shipping Cost will be? I?m in Texas :)

Hi! where did you recommend buy it?

If I choose PO directly from IS, did they charge state taxes? how much did you think the Shipping Cost will be? I?m in Texas :)
If your in the US it will ship from sideshow.
I ordered through IS for the upfront 10% off.
No clue what shipping will cost. That will depend on how many boxes and how much each box weighs. I'm guess $150ish. Life size infinity gauntlet was only $100.

Sentinal #1 with the characters is delayed to December. A 4 month delay :(

Back