Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 Raptors in the Kitchen Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?m not sure how I feel about this piece.

Tim looks okay, but he has what appears to be only two pointy teeth and that?s it! It?s almost like he?s trying to scare the raptors off himself.

Yeah' Tim looks more scary then the Raptors.:lol

all in all the Dio really looks pretty neat though.Congrats.

The overall scene looks great, but yea I agree with you with the table. It needs to be more secure than this. These things cost a fortune, we want to make sure we don't damage them when moving.
Congrats though, I'll try and get one later in the year.....

I've had that Attack Raptor paid for with Chronicle since November 2018, and still no word from them about it. Every time I check the release date slides farther back. That's probably the last thing I order from them.

It?s not their product though

I know, but I've seen many people with it in hand. If it takes forever for product to reach them I'll order from somewhere else

I?ve seen that distributors usually get their allocations last

I know, but I've seen many people with it in hand. If it takes forever for product to reach them I'll order from somewhere else

I ordered mine through Popcultcha, of which most of their products are sourced via Sideshow. But I’m not sure if this was the case here, as I haven’t checked if Sideshow acted as distributor for any pieces for this licence.

But it’s not unusual for some pieces to come much later if you buy from another retailer other than Sideshow. Through Popcultcha, I sometimes receive Sideshow produced pieces anywhere from 0 to 5 months after it has started shipping in the US.

Heck on occasion even Iron Studios themselves seem to only receive their batch for their own pieces until after Sideshow! But I’m guessing that Sideshow just has better distribution channels from China (as there is no way Iron Studio products ever distribute via Brazil first because of their truly ridiculous tariffs, as pieces are most likely organised to ship to distributors directly from China) whereas for Chronicle and even Iron Studios there may be some sort of deficiency somewhere.

I really want to buy this statue, I admit the work on Tim isn't exactly incredible but its the best scene from the best movie (for me of course), its iconic. I've still to make up my mind whether to fork out the cash for it but it would look great on my shelf!

20200110_131637.jpg20200110_130951.jpg20200110_131013.jpg20200110_130955.jpg20200110_134629.jpg

I've had that Attack Raptor paid for with Chronicle since November 2018, and still no word from them about it. Every time I check the release date slides farther back. That's probably the last thing I order from them.

Have you received your attack raptor since then? Chronicle canceled my order on it, saying they decided to not distribute it anymore due to concerns about Iron Studio's quality control...

Have you received your attack raptor since then? Chronicle canceled my order on it, saying they decided to not distribute it anymore due to concerns about Iron Studio's quality control...

Well,that's disturbing...

Ah crap...

Here's the answer I've got 2 weeks ago, maybe it's been updated now with a full cancellation (but didn't see any refund...):
We appreciate your continued patience as we await the arrival of the Iron Studios Raptors. I am sorry to say that we have had a delay in payment for these products due to poor quality in previous shipments sent from Iron Studios to our facility. Unfortunately, many of the units they sent for distribution to our customers were damaged and needed replacement and we have suffered significant loss financially. With no guarantee that they will not send damaged units in the future, we have been unable to reach an agreement that is suitable to protect the interests of our customers and their financial commitment. Once we have a guarantee from Iron Studios that they will send us undamaged product that is suitable for delivery to our customers, we will pay the final shipping invoice for delivery to our facility. If we cannot come to an agreement with Iron Studios, however, we will have no choice but to cancel our customer's orders and extend a full refund.

We appreciate your continued patience and support and look forward to reaching an understanding with Iron Studios very soon. Once we receive word that the Raptors are on their way to us, we will do all that we can to expedite delivery as quickly as possible upon their arrival at our facility. If you need further assistance between now and then please don't hesitate to contact us at your convenience.

I have not. After reading this I checked my account and my order is still open. I sent an email asking for a status update and never received a response.

At this point I'd rather just get a refund. A nearly two year old order and they never thought to inform customers what was going on.

I have not. After reading this I checked my account and my order is still open. I sent an email asking for a status update and never received a response.

At this point I'd rather just get a refund. A nearly two year old order and they never thought to inform customers what was going on.

They are not fulfilling orders. I got a response from Heather. They are refunding me my money.

Back in July I emailed Chronicle asking for cancellation of the Attack Raptor. They seemed surprised and gave the whole "sorry to hear that" response, no mention of them not fulfilling orders for this particular item. They finally agreed to a refund, but since I ordered so long ago, I no longer have the debit card I originally ordered with. They said not a problem, but they would need a new payment method like PayPal. Over two full weeks go by with no refund, so I emailed and never received a reply. I sent another email a couple days ago and today finally receive a refund and order canceled email today... back to the original debit card that I told them I don't have, even though I gave them my PayPal. Now I gotta start the whole process all over again. Chronicle is ******ing irritating.

I've had the Iron Studios Jungle Explorer ordered since June 2018 with Chronicle as well, haven't heard a tap. Just going to try to ask for my money back at this point if they ever respond..

Back