Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 Raptors in the Kitchen Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no choice but to order this last night on CC, as the pre-order window ends today and still no sign of SS carrying it. That's another hard $300 I'm gonna pay CC for something I can't touch. It starts to feel to me like they abducted Jurassic franchise in North America and kept asking for ransoms.

I had no choice but to order this last night on CC, as the pre-order window ends today and still no sign of SS carrying it. That's another hard $300 I'm gonna pay CC for something I can't touch. It starts to feel to me like they abducted Jurassic franchise in North America and kept asking for ransoms.

Why didn’t you just use a payment plan?

Why didn’t you just use a payment plan?

I did, $50/month for 6 months, the statues will not ship until end of 2019. I also pre-ordered blue on a 10-months plan and likely will pre-order indoraptor next month. The plan will be paid off full long before any of these statues were shipped.

Meh, I'm used to the wait. I had my 1:5 Rexy bust paid off for almost a year before I had it in hand. Same with the Breakout T-Rex, and I've had the Indominus Rex paid off for over a year as well and it doesn't ship until Q2 2019.

If all goes as planned I should have this statue (IS Raptors in the Kitchen) paid off in a couple months.

Standalone 1/10 raptors.

DGFd9zc.jpg

That’s my most wanted piece! When it will be ready to ship?? Can’t wait to receive it!!

Thanks sho fir the photos!! Freaking awesome!! Hope to see it first:)

I am very happy to see the final product as it will look. The painting is absolutely sensational! All the details are where they should be. I ordered this diorama and I do not regret my decision for a second. I also ordered Set A. I think diorama with T-rex attacking will appear on the market much faster than diorama with Raptors! Anyway, Iron Studios in the painting chapter, they are very good.

I am very happy to see the final product as it will look. The painting is absolutely sensational! All the details are where they should be. I ordered this diorama and I do not regret my decision for a second. I also ordered Set A. I think diorama with T-rex attacking will appear on the market much faster than diorama with Raptors! Anyway, Iron Studios in the painting chapter, they are very good.

Bravoo!! I think exactelly the same!! Cant wait to display it next to my raptor bust!! Bravo iron studios!! Bring us the raptors soon please:)

Do any one have any update about this diorama?
The PO already done for more than a year but still haven see any update yet.

If still haven got any update....i am thinking cancel my order and change to CC 1:6 Velociraptor.

I’m not sure how I feel about this piece.

The assembly was annoying. You have to unwrap each of the individual dishes and cutlery etc. I don’t know why they didn’t just sculpt them all combined in batches.

There are only two pegs in the entire diorama! One foot each for the Raptors. Neither of the tables are affixed to the base, meaning everything can just slide off if you’re transporting it to another location including the raptor pegged into one of the table tops. And of course all the kitchenware.

Tim looks okay, but he has what appears to be only two pointy teeth and that’s it! It’s almost like he’s trying to scare the raptors off himself.

Back