Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 Raptors in the Kitchen Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had the Iron Studios Jungle Explorer ordered since June 2018 with Chronicle as well, haven't heard a tap. Just going to try to ask for my money back at this point if they ever respond..

With all that’s going on with Chronicle I’m not sure you’ll ever see that money ever again.

What's going on with them?

I would advise you to go through the various threads on multiple forums, and other social media platforms to get a fuller picture, but they have recently cancelled payment plans out of nowhere without refunds (yet), and due to legal proceedings ‘Chronicle’ may have lost the bulk of their licenses to a former primary employee.

If true, a merchant has advised a collector that they were advised that Chronicle is closing their doors, which is why the above payment plans were cancelled. A refund may still be possible or they may even get another distributor to satisfy instock orders, but.....

I would advise you to go through the various threads on multiple forums, and other social media platforms to get a fuller picture, but they have recently cancelled payment plans out of nowhere without refunds (yet), and due to legal proceedings ‘Chronicle’ may have lost the bulk of their licenses to a former primary employee.

If true, a merchant has advised a collector that they were advised that Chronicle is closing their doors, which is why the above payment plans were cancelled. A refund may still be possible or they may even get another distributor to satisfy instock orders, but.....

What a mess, I think I mentioned in a post about 6 months ago that I was worried about Chronicle, I noticed most of there products were delayed and very little product actually getting released. I guess I'll never see the JP goggles I paid for over 2 years ago.

Back