Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 Raptors in the Kitchen Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I really like this. Something that isn't too large, so many of the other statues are going to take up a fair bit of room.

Still think there is too much to choose from with these 3 companies all making JP statues now suddenly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I had pre-ordered the Kitchen Diorama and a Velociraptor Attack Art Scale 1/10 too

Diorama is a pass, but will have to get all three standalone... IS, P1 please stop making any more of these for a while, give us a break...

This was just put up for preorder at Popcultcha (Australia) for $699.99 AUD.

Unfortunately that's a bit higher than I was expecting. I was hoping for somewhere between $600 to $650 AUD.

This was just put up for preorder at Popcultcha (Australia) for $699.99 AUD.

Unfortunately that's a bit higher than I was expecting. I was hoping for somewhere between $600 to $650 AUD.

Yea our Aussie dollar keeps falling, it’s going to get more expensive for us.

Would be good if they offered payment plans on preorder stock.

Yep all this worldwide politics is killing our currency, because of our dependence on Chinese trade etc. Its just somewhat annoying given what started this whole mess to begin with.

I've been fortunate enough to never really needed payment plans (yet), but I believe if you contact Popcultcha they will help you organise something on preorders (especially your big ticket items). But probably not on instock items.

You could just pay the $100 deposit and put money aside monthly to save for it.

You could just pay the $100 deposit and put money aside monthly to save for it.

That's how I originally thought it should be, but given the popularity of payment plans I've learned that a lot of individuals because of a wide ranging list of personal circumstances aren't able to save themselves, and need a compulsory payment plan with funds that they can't touch.

I myself have always just kept a separate bank account/s for discretionary expenses (Collectables etc), and use excel to track everything, as I use it for household budgeting anyway.

Anyone knows if SideShow is going to carry the three standalones this time? I think they will carry the kitchen set like they did the Rexy attack set, but not sure about the standalones as they didn't carry the Rexy attack standalone...

Anyone knows if SideShow is going to carry the three standalones this time? I think they will carry the kitchen set like they did the Rexy attack set, but not sure about the standalones as they didn't carry the Rexy attack standalone...

I asked them and they said they wont know until it goes on the website and if it's not on there they have no way of knowing. I'm like well yeah I'd know then also.

They should be, the cheaper rex was soldout before the chronicle/sideshow deal to distribute IS pieces so that is probably why it never was on there.

I currently have a couple of 1/6 figures on pre-order with PC. I paid the $100 deposit, then requested a PayPal invoice that I can make payments with (min $50). That's worked really well for me. Hope that helps.

I currently have a couple of 1/6 figures on pre-order with PC. I paid the $100 deposit, then requested a PayPal invoice that I can make payments with (min $50). That's worked really well for me. Hope that helps.

Cheers, I might have to get them to send me some invoices, I've got the Ecto 1 on preorder, that will hurt the wallet when it arrives.

MzAhbrO.jpg

Back