Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow did a lot of bad job on statue too, iron studio have to do some change to the paint , my doesnt looks that bad , that should be the worse one I have seem.

I think everyone should knew that the paint job is bad , other then that I love it.

The one I received from Ricardo was pretty good. All depends on how many diff ppl they had painting these, and how many of those had no skills.

I would give this statue a 7.5-8 out of 10 on the paint app.... Like every company sometimes they have a bad batch in a run due to a couple poor painters.

People should have been aware of that because this whole thread is filled with it.

The one I received from Ricardo was pretty good. All depends on how many diff ppl they had painting these, and how many of those had no skills.

I would give this statue a 7.5-8 out of 10 on the paint app.... Like every company sometimes they have a bad batch in a run due to a couple poor painters.

People should have been aware of that because this whole thread is filled with it.

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

i feel really bad at the moment because i already told my seller to double check this statue before shipping and he convinced me that the statue is PERFECT.

in fact, he told me that he switched the statue that is supposed to be send to me to the current one because the last one had defects all over the place.. , and now he got me this? facckkkkkkk :cuckoo:

i feel really bad at the moment because i already told my seller to double check this statue before shipping and he convinced me that the statue is PERFECT.

in fact, he told me that he switched the statue that is supposed to be send to me to the current one because the last one had defects all over the place.. , and now he got me this? facckkkkkkk :cuckoo:

Don't order from that seller again...

"Perfect" is really an individual thing (based on the expectations of the person). What's good in my eyes may well be BS for you or vice versa. You should have asked for pics prior your very own evaluation to buy or not.

As Prevail604 wrote, it can hardly be any surprise to anyone of the painting issues of this statue (80% of this thread is all about it) so the expectation should be from there and not way above or beyond this.

I am not defending your seller. He may be a bad guy, but at the same time, he may actually have given you the best available of his stock.

By the way, all these mega close up pics will not do any statue justice. I feel pretty much the same with my IM VI Maquette and even Optimus Maquette , but they do look impressive from distance, as a statue should be shown, and not in hand for details study (= a toy and not statue).

I feel bad for you brother. Is the seller brazilian?
Because of all the issues with this statue I told everyone that they all had painting issues but not like yours. I would never ship a statue like yours. Not at full price and not before sending pictures to you. Just imagine the bad one He had!!!
I got 50 pieces from Iron Studios and returned 11 of them as they were not acceptable. They were able to replace all 11.
I also took my time and open all 50 + 11 pieces. I took pictures of all of them and let all buyers see the pictures of the piece I was shipping to them. Some of them even chose the one they wanted shipped.
That way I had most of the buyers satisfied at least with the way I handled the situation if they did not like the statue in hands.

I feel bad for you brother. Is the seller brazilian?
Because of all the issues with this statue I told everyone that they all had painting issues but not like yours. I would never ship a statue like yours. Not at full price and not before sending pictures to you. Just imagine the bad one He had!!!
I got 50 pieces from Iron Studios and returned 11 of them as they were not acceptable. They were able to replace all 11.
I also took my time and open all 50 + 11 pieces. I took pictures of all of them and let all buyers see the pictures of the piece I was shipping to them. Some of them even chose the one they wanted shipped.
That way I had most of the buyers satisfied at least with the way I handled the situation if they did not like the statue in hands.

Yes, the seller is brazilian and he claims to know you as a representative of ironstudio in brazil, therefore according to him, you can return some of your bad pieces.

I already made some complaints to him regarding double checking the item but he insists that he cant return the statue to ironstudio because he bought it from a local toy store and not from ironstudio directly.

Im very dissapointed with the service he gave me but at the moment hes trying to resolve the problem.

Yes, the seller is brazilian and he claims to know you as a representative of ironstudio in brazil, therefore according to him, you can return some of your bad pieces.

I already made some complaints to him regarding double checking the item but he insists that he cant return the statue to ironstudio because he bought it from a local toy store and not from ironstudio directly.

Im very dissapointed with the service he gave me but at the moment hes trying to resolve the problem.

Hi
Shall you PM me the seller? I also bought from a Braziliian online toys shop, which not directly from IS as well. tq

"Perfect" is really an individual thing (based on the expectations of the person). What's good in my eyes may well be BS for you or vice versa. You should have asked for pics prior your very own evaluation to buy or not.

As Prevail604 wrote, it can hardly be any surprise to anyone of the painting issues of this statue (80% of this thread is all about it) so the expectation should be from there and not way above or beyond this.

I am not defending your seller. He may be a bad guy, but at the same time, he may actually have given you the best available of his stock.

By the way, all these mega close up pics will not do any statue justice. I feel pretty much the same with my IM VI Maquette and even Optimus Maquette , but they do look impressive from distance, as a statue should be shown, and not in hand for details study (= a toy and not statue).

yes I agree that "perfect" is subjective, but at some point if you see the product is in very bad condition, i would not say to my customer that this product is PERFECT. Why would he say that if not only pushing for sales?

FYI, im not a picky customer, actually im expecting this product to have some minor painting issues. but the thing is this oiece that i got is absolutely disgusting.

i dont take a look at my statue in close up, but the paint is so bad its visible from a distance, this is why im so upset.

Hi
Shall you PM me the seller? I also bought from a Braziliian online toys shop, which not directly from IS as well. tq

bro, i have gentlemen agreement with him not to mention his name as he is currently rsolving this issue. but if i see nothing happened, i'll post his name in this forum for you all to see.

btw, im being recommended to this guy by averone.

I wish you all the best brother. I hope you can get at least some money back. Knowing all the problems with this piece You should have asked pictures of your statue before having it shipped to you.

c07e413a93dadffca26a324e58cb90a1_zps8da27d40.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

d352acb9e5fbec2fbb84d45c86de51a1_zps4ca4a214.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

f7d76345ed3fa00ad2d7538b37e2e341_zps39013158.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dd8c9e7004fd99a75ecf05dffb32e240_zpseea46466.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow what a POS stay away from this company,you can't even send it back for a refund ? What kind of business are they running ? :cuckoo:

Wow what a POS stay away from this company,you can't even send it back for a refund ? What kind of business are they running ? :cuckoo:

He didn't buy it direct from the company. He bought it from a reseller, and the buyer didn't ask for pictures before making the purchase.

He didn't buy it direct from the company. He bought it from a reseller, and the buyer didn't ask for pictures before making the purchase.

Even if you bought straight from the guy selling here (Forgot his name) You could not return for a full refund + shipping nor exchange for a better one.Sorry guys...:lol

Even if you bought straight from the guy selling here (Forgot his name) You could not return for a full refund + shipping nor exchange for a better one.Sorry guys...:lol

I'm pretty sure Ricardo offered a refund to anyone who was unhappy with their statue. Maybe shipping wasn't included I don't recall, but Ricardo can clear that up. Ricardo also spent almost an entire day uploading photo's of every statue online so all of us can see and/or pick our statues prior to shipping.

This buyer clearly didn't inquire about a return policy or ask for photo's before sending the seller his money.

Back