Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
payment sent ricardo! what's my edition number? please send additional pictures close-up of the statue and light up working also on feet and hands and picture of my edition number..thanks..

ricardo i know that this statue has it's issues but please inspect my item carefully for obvious flaws..please give me the statue with the least issues and light up all working eyes,chest,hands and feet..i dont want this to be another bitter experience when purchasing iron man item..issues with sideshow and all..thanks..

c07e413a93dadffca26a324e58cb90a1_zps8da27d40.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

d352acb9e5fbec2fbb84d45c86de51a1_zps4ca4a214.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

f7d76345ed3fa00ad2d7538b37e2e341_zps39013158.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dd8c9e7004fd99a75ecf05dffb32e240_zpseea46466.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Paid premium price only to receive this absolutely DISGUSTING paint job.

I honestly recommend not to buy this statue to anyone

Paid premium price only to receive this absolutely DISGUSTING paint job.

I honestly recommend not to buy this statue to anyone

As a lot collectors said, if you don't go close to it, is OK. but the painting is really not good.
As this pose is the best I think for IM, unless SS will have the same pose, otherwise, I am thinking to repaint it, get quoted USD 200 for repaint

As a lot collectors said, if you don't go close to it, is OK. but the painting is really not good.
As this pose is the best I think for IM, unless SS will have the same pose, otherwise, I am thinking to repaint it, get quoted USD 200 for repaint

the paint job is very bad, you dont have to take a closer look to notice it :gah:

now im thinking to repaint it as well. I honestly feel scammed right now :slap

Wow that's really awful paint job. It's like they hired 3 year-old kids to do the paint. If it's sideshow, they would never approve that kind of paint quality to be out for sale. And painters should get fired from the job. I feel bad for you to actually pay for this crap.

Wow that's really awful paint job. It's like they hired 3 year-old kids to do the paint. If it's sideshow, they would never approve that kind of paint quality to be out for sale. And painters should get fired from the job. I feel bad for you to actually pay for this crap.

Let's not go that far. SSC has shipped some products with just as bad paint jobs.

oh really? Didn't know that. Is there an example of SSC bad paint job image for me to see?

SS is on and off blamed for bad paint job on various products. We being the repeated customer, I believe we should all know this. Examples are bad chin on IM Mk VI maquette, cross-eyed T800 endo bust, paint chip problem of life size Mk III bust, etc.

Back